ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 11

🔥updateeeeee🔥

——Esma's P.O.V——

I have a secret to tell.

For some reason, that arrow feels like it's powerless against me. It's like I can completely forget about Adam entirely. But when I do remember him, about this whole thing, I'm not driven towards him at all.

At first I was, but now it's like my heart is fighting the arrow. Which is impossible right? I'm supposed to be utterly in love with this Adam guy.

Yet, I'm not.

I don't tell Everton. I don't want to leave this place.
I don't want to forget.

But I will tell him. Eventually.

We are at the level in which small children are running around.
They look like normal children of course, but have their tiny wings attached to their backs.
I stare in awe at their adorable faces. They must be about five or six years old.

Everton walks towards a classroom door on the left hand side.
As the door opens, I see children that look about nine or ten years old. Their heads all turn our way, then smiles appear on their little faces.

"Everton!" Whispers shout from the room in delight. Everton walks in first, gazing at the children with a smile spread across his face.

I really like his smile. Wait? What?

I blink for a very long time to get the thought out of my head.

Faith comes to us, gesturing us Into the classroom. "Hello guys, come in."

"Class, this is Esma." Faith introduces. "She is Everton's... friend, that will be staying here for a little while."

I bit my lip and wave shyly to the class of staring children.

"Are you his girlfriend?" One kid shouted out. I felt my face go red.

"No, Clare, they are just friends." Faith smiles at the little girl.

"Friends with benefits?" A boy asks.

Oh my god.
This will be a long day...

"Don't be rude, Sam." Faith frowns, having a strong tone.

Faith directed us to one of the group tables. Everton was at the table with all the boys and I was with the girls.
We started an activity that included helping the kids draw and paint.

We all had to draw or paint the best day of our lives.
Which was easy for me. But everyday of being in this world has been the best day of my life. So instead I draw the first day I met Everton.

Now, I don't mean seeing Everton was the best day. No way.
But it's because I was told of another dimension and it was the first time I went in the pod and saw it.
I thought I had been dreaming.
Of course, when I got there... it had some down sides from when everyone was staring at me from yelling at Everton...

He did deserve it though.

•••••