ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 21

The days seem to be getting faster and faster by the minute.

It's Friday, I had to take a step back, get all the way real with my life. Esma will forget in two days, find her match tomorrow and I will have to live with that.

That is that. It's all it can be, an incomplete sentence, a half-written story. Finished, without an ending.

Esma's desire will be stronger than ever in these last 3 days. So Strong that once again I see her marker on my iMatch coming together with Adam.

I try to remind myself its only the magic that keeps making her go back to him, but its exhausting watching someone you really like being into someone else.

I decided this time to go after her. I grab my coat, fixing my brown hair in the mirror as I walk out the hotel room.

I walk at a normal pace, not looking forward to my encounter with this Adam guy again. They are at the same coffee store as last time. I turn around the corner scanning the seats to see two familiar heads.

Only this time he had his tongue down her fucking throat.

My hands ball into fists, I started to take a step forward until one of the waitresses appeared in front of me.

"Sorry." She says, looking up at me, her eyes slightly widening. "Um, can I get you anything?"

"No, its fine." I say.

I hardly notice her has I see Esma pull away, looking over at me noticing my voice. Adam then looks towards me, furrowing his brows and clenching his jaw. His hands were still on either side of her waist.

I looked down at the blonde haired girl that was about to walk off.

"Wait." I say.

She looks up, giving a smile.

"Yes?"

I don't stop myself, I don't even think before I speak. "Do you work here everyday and make the coffees?"

"Yes." She blushes. I keep my eyes on her Hazel ones.

"Good, because you make the best coffees on the house, so you might be expecting more of me." i smile at her.

"Thank you so much and that would be nice. wait here, I'll make one for you on the house." She gives smile, looking me up and down before she returns back to the kitchen area.

I need to start getting over Esma. Before I start loving her.

I sit down at one of the seats, waiting for my coffee as my sunlight was blocked by the girl with brown hair. Her face was a mix between confusement, annoyance, and regret.

"What was... that?" she asks, trying to sound interested. Instead I notice a strain of annoyance out of her voice.

I shrug looking into her brown eyes. "Well, what was that?" I asked her nodding my head in Adams direction with the same tone.

She takes a breath leaning forward. "Am I not allowed to kiss a boy?"

I lean forward too. "Am I not allowed to flirt with a girl?"

Her eyebrows knot together, "You just did that because you saw me with Adam."

"Well I think it was better then punching his face in. Don't you agree?" I whispered to her, so he wouldn't hear.

"No. But that's usually what normal people do when they are angry. Not just walk up to some random girl and pretend to be into her." she snaps.

"I'm not a normal human, Esma. I never was. So why are you expecting me to act like one?"