ℂℌɑ℘ɫℯɾ 23

Happy Easter!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Day 30

The last day, possibly, for Esma.

What we don't know, is if she will forget since her match is apart of the cupid world.

Today she is spending it in the cupid world after visiting her sister, Allison, who is pregnant with her second baby. I meet her afterwards outside. Her hair is down, hanging to her waist and she wears a mint green jumpsuit. She looks beautiful.

"Hey soon to be stranger." I smile trying to make this day chirpier.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She clicks her tongue as she steps into the pod.

"Well either way, Lets have a good day."

"I know its my last day but you don't have to be so nice you know. I know you like to piss me off for the fun of it."

The pod lifts, slowly travelling up.

I smirk at her. "Well obviously a good day includes riding you up the wall."

She shakes her head, rolling her eyes back then suddenly looks at me shockingly.

"What?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She turns away blushing trying to hide a laugh.

"What did I..." I thought about it.

Oh

"Right." I laugh. "I didn't mean it that way."

"Sure Jones, you wish." She jokes, running her fingers through her hair uncomfortablely.

All I do is shake my head at her, because I honestly wouldn't deny it.

"What would you like to do first?" I say changing the subject.

As we finally transition into the cupid world, appearing out of the fog.
Esma again gets up, resting her hand up agaisnt the side of the craft.
The pod disappears beneath us so we can see a 360 view of the place I call home and she calls heaven.

"It's amazing how I'll be coming back here again." She whispered.
I nod trying not to think about the thought of loosing her.

Under theses circumstances I wish my mother would have let the system fall. Just so I can kiss her whenever I want to.

We land down at the transportation level once again. Some Cupids turned their heads our way glancing at Esma and whispering to one another.

"I think they remember you from your little outburst from when you first came." I chuckle.

"Oh joy." She says embarrassed walking through the crowd.

"Where to first?" I ask her.

Instead of answering me she's lost in her own thoughts.

I give her a slight nudge. She snaps out of it, looking over at me.
"Sorry. Adam." She mentions.

A voice comes from behind us.
"Well it would be hard juggling three boyfriends I guess."

We both turn around to the person who heard our conversation.
Faith, the primary school teacher comes from behind us with a grin on her face. She obviously caught on with what's happened.

"Three?" Esma questions.

She smiles. "This Adam boy, Everton and your actual match." She points out.
Then she shifts on her feet looking up at the sky. "Gosh back in my day you'd be lucky to have three men after you."