Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest

This time he turns red! At his obvious problem. Down there. He's not embarrassed though, weirdly. He just grins.

"It's only for you my beautiful," he says cheekily. I scoff at his lies and find a piece of paper. Quickly writing something down, I show it to him.

He grins at me and reads it out loud for some reason. Obviously, I know what's on it. I wrote the damn thing. I'm not a stupid idiot.

"Liar, what about all the other ones?" He reads, chuckling, he pulls me in by my waist. "Are you jealous?"

I shake my head, I haven't forgiven him yet to be jealous. I'm just in a be cordial, respectful, he's the Alpha so better not piss him off mood. He gazes at me before quickly putting on his clothes, holding my hand and leading me downstairs to the dining room.

Everybody who lives in the pack house are there. This is going to either be fun or really bad. I have a bad feeling it's going to be the latter as Eric pulls me all the way to the Alpha spot at the head of the table. There's no chair nearby so I try to shake him off, but he just drags me into his lap.

He starts whispering. "Everyone does this beautiful. This is normal. Just get comfortable, but not too comfortable. We don't want a repeat of what happened in the room. I didn't mind, but I don't want you getting too jealous!" You could hear the raw cheekiness in that voice. I just want to turn around and growl at him. Or pull him in and shut him up with a kiss.

No, what am I thinking? I can't do that. There's no possible way I could do that. I'd have to be extremely stupid to do that! I can't forget he is still the Alpha, he can be Eric in my head only. I look up from my random thoughts to see everyone staring at us. I feel really trapped suddenly and I just want to leave, as I try to look for an exit. These people were all against me before. Eric seems to realize this and turns me around so I'm looking away from everyone and I'm just staring into his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

That's all he asks but everything changes.