Chapter 18

Ahhh.

It's Kita-san...she's as perfect as ever. Such a beauty...so proper...the perfect 'Ojou-sama'...

Yachi was walking up to the gates of the school when she noticed that Tsukiko had rounded the corner. She took the time to admire her beauty.

It wasn't as if Tsukiko was stunningly beautiful like that third-year beauty she had heard about. If anything, Tsukiko was a bit more on the plain side compared to that goddess, but there was just something about how prim and proper the girl was. It created her own type of allure.

As a result, Yachi was scared to talk to the girl at first. What if her fans think I'm trying to take her away!?! What if they think I'm too much of a 'country bumpkin' to even be around her?!? Or what if they think I'm tainting her innocence! Ahhhhh!!

Yachi's overactive, assuming, and highly paranoid imagination always ran its course when first meeting people like Tsukiko or those that generally didn't fit "normal" appearances.

After talking to her occasionally during breaks and exchanging notes because the teacher went too fast, Yachi realized that the girl was just as timid as her. In fact, she knew that Tsukiko was much more timid than her.

But she also found out how considerate and how repentant she was. To be honest, Yachi figured that Tsukiko said "I'm sorry!" more times than any other phrase and more times than any other person. With this revelation, Yachi tried talking to the girl a little bit more, and they slowly developed a mutual acquaintanceship.

While the blonde was admiring her classmate, she noticed that another person rounded the corner. Surprised by this new presence, Yachi dove to hide behind a nearby light post...Not that it really helped since the light post was much thinner than she was. There was also no reason to hide since the two people hadn't even noticed her. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

The new presence was a man with a shaved head. It was clear that they were walking together since they were side by side and walking at the same pace. They stopped a little bit into the gates of the school, and all of a sudden, the boy with the shaved head started saying something while waving his hands frantically. Yachi was too far away to hear what he said, but it was clearly directed at Tsukiko.

Just as Yachi was going to walk closer to see who this man was clearly, Tsukiko bowed deeply and ran off into the school. The blonde could see the man's outstretched hand trying to stop her, but she was long gone.

Yachi's eyes were the widest they had ever been, and her mouth looked like it would've touched the ground in surprise.

Th-They...They...They couldn't be a-a-a c-c-co-

COAXING DELIQUENT AND POOR GIRL BEING EXTORTED, COULD THEY???!??! That "shaved head man" did look like a delinquent, I mean look at his shaved head! Was he trying to extort Kita-san?!? Or maybe he was blackmailing her for something?!? Didn't she just do that bow to show respect or something. Or-Or-Or maybe that was her pimp, and he won't let her go, forcing her to work for him?!? What do I do?!? What do I dooooo?!!!??

Unfortunately, due to Tanaka's natural looks and Yachi's inability to see the scarlet hue on Tsukiko's cheeks, she completely misunderstood the situation. Her hyperactive imagination only served to make the misunderstanding even worse.

She quickly rushed into the school and to the classroom. "KITA-SAAAAAAAAN!!!!" She nearly slammed into the girl's desk before slamming both of her hands on the surface. The loud voice and sound jolted Tsukiko back in surprise. She was too busy thinking about how Tanaka had inadvertently complimented her again to notice the rush of blonde before the noise registered.