Epilogue

"Congratulations to our graduating class!" Resounding applause reverberated throughout the gymnasium. Cheers could be heard from both parents and students alike.

Some tears and cries were mixed in. Underclassmen cried for their graduating upperclassmen. Parents cried for their graduating children. Friends cried on each other's shoulders.

All of them were filled with tears of sadness and tears of joy. Although, some screeching could be heard on two fronts.

On one side of the room, Tanaka and Nishinoya were clinging onto each other, comically crying their eyes out. "Noya-san!!" "Ryu!!" "Noya-san!!!!" "Ryu!!!!" "NOYA-SAAAN!!!!" "RYUUUU!!!!"

After a few smacks on the head from Ennoshita, the two gave each other one last embrace before clutching each other's hands in a rather masculine handshake.

"Keep in touch!" "Of course!!" They then looked at the graduating third-year trio, Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita, with expectant eyes. They both thrust out their arms, silently but assertively asking for a group hug.

Ennoshita squinted his eyes at them. "Please wipe your faces first..." Though he didn't really mean it. Ignoring him, the loud duo continued to cry and forcefully squeezed the three of them in their arms.

On the other side of the room, more screeching could be heard. The first-years, now second-years going on third-years, were also balling their eyes out.

Well, it was really just Hinata and Yachi with a few sniffles from Yamaguchi. Although they didn't exactly show it, Kageyama and Tsukishima did feel a bit saddened by their departure from the club, even if the blond would never admit that.

Much crying could also be heard from the new first-years of the team. They had another successful run in their last year, so the graduating third-years were leaving with confidence that the team would be fine without them.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya! Ennoshita! Narita! Kinoshita! Congratulations!!" The graduating third-years turned to see their seniors. "Daichi-san! Suga-san! Asahi-san!" Tanaka shouted. His tears had just started to end, but they flew right back out at the sight of the previous third-years, now college students.

"You guys have better not left the volleyball club in tatters!" Sugawara teased. "They're in good hands. I made sure of it!" Ennoshita shouted back. "We can always count on Ennoshita to keep things in check." Daichi smiled.

"Uwaah! The first-years are third-years now, huh? That's crazy to think about...I feel so old." Asahi joked. "Well, you certainly look the part." Sugawara stated, Daichi nodding in agreement. "You guys are too cruel!!"

"Ryuuuu!!! Congratulations!!!" The boy turned around at the sound of his name to see his family. His older sister had streaks of tears running down her cheeks, and one arm was waving frantically at him while the other was desperately wrapped around Tsukiko.

Tsukiko was returning the hug with her own tears. Tanaka gazed at her with fondness, smiling tenderly. She returned the smile, desperately trying to wipe her tears so as not to worry him.

Everyone began exiting the gymnasium to meet up with their friends and family. Tanaka met with the rest of the volleyball team and alumni while Tsukiko met up with the Student Council members.

The former Co-Presidents, Matsumoto Hiroki and Hanamura Chie, were surrounded by the distraught younger members. They both pat the members' backs, trying to console them. "Now, now! It's not like we're dying! We'll come back to visit, promise!" After a moment's hesitation, Matsumoto continued. "Well...I promise that I'll come visit."

He received a prominent smack to the head by Hanamura, followed by laughter from the others. It was nice to see that things seemed like they wouldn't change with those two even after graduating.