/Chapter 1\

Well today's the day I was moving out of Wales to go live in London with a load of boys who call themselves the 'sidemen'.

They took interest when I tweeted about moving into London and any apartments open. One of them called Josh if I'm correct said I could live with the sidemen -also youtubers- I took the opportunity and I am going to live with them. I have met Josh a week ago to go through all the bills and stuff and he said that it was all fine and everything. He was really sweet.

Anyway let me introduce myself;
I'm Scarlett violet James Goldby
I'm 18
I live/lived in wales with my boyfriend of 5 years
I am 5'7
I am a you tuber with 10 million subscribers
I am a gym-aholic
I take pride of my appearance
And finally I have two brothers and two sisters

~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently driving my truck to the 'sidemen' house when I got a phone call from Josh. I put on Bluetooth and answered
J= Josh
S= Me

J~Hey Scarlett how long you going to be
S~ about 5 10 minutes
J~ ok cool because the boys want to meet you before they go with JJ to the gym to watch him spare his friend
S~ spa as in sauna and stuff
J~ no he is in a boxing match on the 3rd of Feb versus Joe weller
S~ oh yeah I forgot well I will be pulling up in about 3 2 1.

I ended the call and got out my truck. It was pretty high so I jumped. I'm pretty childish and found that so amusing. I saw josh walk towards me. I held my arms open and jogged towards him. He hugged me and practically crushed me. I laughed and we walked into the house.
I was wearing my comfy clothes so looked really weird. Plus it was sidemen joggers that josh gave to me. I laughed as I thought about that.
'What' he asked
'Nothing it's just that in wearing your merch' I said smiling
'Oh right' he said laughing as well. Me and Josh were already pretty good friends but I feel happy to be finally moving in with them.

'Guys come into the kitchen' Josh shouted as we walked in to the kitchen I sat down in the stool and started to spin around. I giggled a bit until I saw a tall skinny pale figure walk through the door. I stopped and stared. No Scarlett No! I said to myself and continued spinning until Josh came around and stood next to me.
'Guys this is Scarlett. She is our new 'room' mate' he said putting air quotations around room. I looked down until someone spoke up
'Do you have a boyfriend?' The tall pale one said
'No but it's a long story so I won't get into it' I said
'Sorry my name is Simon' he said walking over to me and giving me a hug.
'Yo yo m name is JJ' the dark skinned one said. He came over and gave me a bro hug. I was used to this because I was very tom boy and most of my friends where boys. I know weird.
'Sup I'm vik' said a shortish boy with weird hair.

Once they introduced themselves and sat around the kitchen island. I sat there looking at my phone. My background was still my Ex and I but it was only that because I thought I looked god in it. I know weird once again. I looked up and saw Simon and JJ looking at me. I waved my hand in front of there faces and they knocked out of it.
This is going to be hard.
'Hey I thought there where 7 of you?' I asked
'Yeah but they don't all live with us' said vik.
'Oh right' I looked outside and saw that it was getting dark. I stood up and said
'I should get my stuff out of the car.' We where still going to go to the 'gym' with JJ so I quickly got my stuff out the car and put it in the hallway.