/Chapter 23\

It was about 3 hours later and it had just turned 12. Me and Simon were wasted and knew we should go home. That's the thing I didn't want to but I could tell if Simon did anymore shots he would collapse so I dragged him out of the place and down the road. I phoned an Uber and they arrived almost immediately. We got in and Simon refused to move from one position
'Nope Nope Nope Scarlett violet James Nope' I rolled my eyes and just sat there staring.

We got to the house and I had to physically pull Simon out the Uber. He slouched ok the pavement and just layed there.
'Simon get up' I whined trying to pull him
'I don't wanna' he said as I pulled him on to the drive.
'Ok but I was going to do something special' I said dropping his hand and walking off
'What Scarlett WHATTT!' He said running up to me and picking me up. I slid out his grip and opened the door. He closed it with his foot and pushed me against it.

His lips connected to mine and they moved in sync.
'Jump baby girl' he whispered onto my neck. I did as I was told and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked up the stairs to his room. He banged me up against his wall. He moved his lips down my jaw and to my collarbone. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. I tugged at his top and he tugged at mine. He lifted me up again and threw me on his bed. I slid my top off and he slid both his top and trousers off. He was only in his boxers and I was only in panties. He hovered over me and placed little kisses on my collarbone and down to my belly button. He hooked his fingers around my panties and slid them off. He didn't break his lips from my collarbone.

Every time he moved to a different place he would leave his mark on me. I tangled my fingers in his ashy locks and his hands were placed firmly on my waist. He was moving my waist to a slight rhythm. I closed my eyes as he left his marks over my body.

I ain't to smut writer biatch you know what they did

Simons P.O.V

I woke up and Scarlett was curled up in my arms. I wasn't drunk last night I just pretended to be. I remember full well what we did and believe me it was amazing.

I slid out of bed and into my bathroom. I had put boxers on and just looked at myself in the mirror. I turned around and looked at my back in the mirror
'Fuck Scarlett' I whispered to myself. I turned on the shower and got in. The hot water hitting my body.

About 10 mins later I got out and got a towel and went back into my room.
'Simon I need to film' scarlett slept talked
'But Simon don't go please!' She said she started to toss and turn. I rushed to her side and tried to wake her up.
'Scarlett I'm here it's fine!' I said as she woke up. She had tears in her eyes and I pulled her into my body.
'I don't want to lose you Simon' she cried into my bare shoulder.

I pulled her away and looked into her green eyes. You could see the pain.

I kept staring.

It was perfect.

I connected my lips to hers.

Passionate

I could help my self.

I'm one lucky man.....