/Chapter 30\

The nurse came into the room and sat next to all the boys.
'You won't need stitches and it will not need an operation' she said calmly.
'Ok' I replied another nurse came over with a needle and some big ass torture weapon looking thing.
'What the fuck is that?' I said pointing to it
'Big tweezers to get the glass' they said slowly removing the glass after numbing the foot

Few hours later
We were in our way home and I had a bandage on my foot. They said to keep it levitated and away from things that can infect it. I was satin Harry's car and we were blasting out songs. We ere having so much fun that it felt like it was 2 seconds until we were home. I limped into the house and heard moaning. I turned and looked at harry. We both lifted our eyebrows and kept quiet. There was both girl and boy moans coming from simons room, I rolled my eyes and slammed the kitchen door. This indicated that we are home. The morning stops and we hear footsteps around in simons room.

About 5 minutes later a flustered Simon comes down. Refusing to look at me. He lookes at harry and the boys as the walk in but not me. Then this girl walked into the kitchen
'Um Hey guys I'm talia' she stuttered before grabbing her keys off the side

Skip to 2 days before the wedding
I woke up on the blissful Wednesday morning in JJs bed. I looked to the left of me to see a sleeping JJ beside me cuddling into my side.
'JJ we need to get up we planned to get stuff for the wedding today!' I said trying to wiggle out of his grip. Me and JJ have been together of 3 days now and me and Simon have got into a few arguments but we are on mutual terms. Everyone thought it would be best if I moved into JJs room so now mine is a spare room.

Simon and jjs fans think I am doing it for views whereas my fans think it's fine.

Simon and Talia have been getting closer now and I think it's cute.

I got out of his grip and went around to his side of the bed. I watched his eyes open slightly.
'I love you' he said before tapping my nose.
'I love you too' I said walking off. I headed to the bathroom and did my business. I walked out and JJ was still in bed.

He had fallen back to sleep.

I climbed on top of him and kiss him. He woke up and rolled me over.
'That's one way to wake you up' I said crawling between his legs. I stood up and went over to the wardrobe. I picked out

It's simple and casual but still a hint of flirty

It's simple and casual but still a hint of flirty. I looked over to where JJ was but I wasn't there. I walked out his room and down to the kitchen. I heard josh and vik shouting so I went down stairs and saw that they where fighting over the milk. I tutted and walked over to them I took the milk and drank it. Once I finished they looked like I had just taken candy from a baby.
'You can get some more' I said sitting down
'Sassy Scarlett on her way watch out guys!' JJ came downstairs. His arm in surrender
'Funny' I said sarcastically
'Guys me and Scarlett are going shopping today to get outfits for the wedding' JJ said