/Chapter 2\

I walked into my car and grabbed my jeans. I was going to Change into. I had a sugg life hoodie on with a tight gym top on underneath do that was fine. I had met joe sugg before and he was amazing 😉. We are quite good friends and agreed to meet again in a week or so before JJs boxing match. I went into the house and into the toilet to get changed. I came out to the boys waiting for me to go. I offered to drive but then Simon said he had a Tesla and Tesla's are my favourite cars so I had to say yes.

It was about 5 minutes later and in the car was me, Simon and JJ. Josh and vik went in Josh's car. I plugged my phone into the aux and played OP. I didn't know that it was JJs song until he told me. We all had a laughing fit and went into the gym. We got there and I looked around. My last gym was at a warehouse and was a lot bigger than this.

I was going to have to get used to this.

We went into the main room and I saw someone lifting weights. I looked at how much they were lifting and laughed. He saw me laughing at him and got up of the bench and stormed over to me.

'What's up buttercup?! You think you can lift more than me?!' He said towering over me. To be honest he looked like he was struggling doing 60kg so I nodded. He gave me a death glare and pointed in the direction of the bench. Simon grabbed my shoulder.

'Uhhh Scarlett what are you doing?'he said turning me around

'Proving a point' I said moving out of his grasp. I walked over to the bench and took off my jumper but of course my top came off with it. I wasn't embarrassed I was fine with it I was very confident with my body. I got my top out of my jumper and looked over to the boys who where staring. I rolled my eyes and got on to the bench. I got back off and added. 20kg to it. I looked at the man who was now stood arms crossed foot tapping on the floor. I got back on to the bench and get prepared. I lifted it off the bar and did 10 bench presses in a row

'I can do that!' The man said rushing over to me. I stood up and let him on to the bench.

He started and only did one before I had to spot him. I put the bar back and looked at him. He was bright red.
'Yeah sweetpea I think I can lift more than you' I said turning around to see I had made an audience.

'Maybe I should have had you as a PT Scarlett' JJ said. I giggled and looked down knowing I was blushing.

'I mean when I was in school I wanted to be a PT' I said ' I also left school with the right GCSE's to be a PT' I said putting my hand on JJs arm.

{Time Skip because I'm to lazy}

We got back and I was wrecked. I needed to go to bed so I asked the boys where my room was.
'I will show you' said Vik
He rushed up the stairs and showed me where my room was.
'And yours is there right next to simons' he said pointing to it.
'Thanks vik' I said walking over to the doors. I opened them to see a massive room with a massive queen size bed in it. I looked around and saw a desk. I brought all my computer and stuff so I will set that up tomorrow. I went downstairs because I left all my stuff down there. I picked up 2 boxes and JJ picked up another 2. We put them in my room and we got the rest.
About and hour later and thousands of steps later my stuff was in my room. I was going to set everything up tomorrow but for now I needed to edit my video for tomorrow and get it ready. I got out my laptop and my camera. I also got out my toiletries and headed over to the ensuite I had. I opened the door and got the biggest shock of my life. Simon stood there in a towel.
'Fucking hell' I screamed and walked back out. I burst out laughing and fell to the floor.
'Since when did I share a bathroom with Scarlett!' Simon shouted.
'Since Now!' Josh shouted back. I was still on the floor balling my eyes out. I was weak. I stood up and knocked on the bathroom door.
'Nobody's I'm there now Scarlett' Simon said. I walked in and put my toiletries in and walked back out. I got my camera and ended my vlog for today.
'So yeah that's its for today and see ya' I said turning off my camera. I sat on my bed and was about to edit when I fell asleep