/Chapter 29\

I trudged to his door and knocked. Seconds later Tobi answered the door. I fell into his arms and started crying.
'I messed up Tobi' I sobbed into his shoulder
'Shhh it's ok' he said sitting me down on the sofa.
'I fucked up why do I do this?!' I said wiping the tears away.
'Scarlett it's just Simon he will be running back to you tomorrow' he said trying to comfort me.
'But I think he is the only person i have ever truly loved' I said bursting into tears again
'If you feel that way you should get him back'
'He doesn't want to see me' I sniffled
'Maybe tomorrow' he said standing up and grabbing a pillow.
'You can sleep in my room and I will sleep on the sofa' he said. I looked up and him and said
'I will sneak back into the house later I don't have to stay tonight it's fine' I said standing up and heading to the door.
'No Scarlett wait!' He shouted
'What?' I asked
'Stay please I need to tell you secret about JJ' as he said that I turned around and headed towards him.
'What is it?' He sat me down and got a quilt. He lead me to his room.
'JJ has a major crush on you' he said laying me on his bed. I snuggled into his pillow and smelt his cologne. I drifted off to sleep quickly but before he left the room I said
'Stay' he came and laid by my side and I cuddled into him before falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning and got out of Tobis grasp. I walked over to the door and left. I was going to go back to the sidemen house and sneak in. Since it was only 9.

I got into my car and headed to there house. My tears rolled down my face as I was reaching the house. I parked in the drive and prepared myself. I dont know what for but I guess for a shouting.

I walked into the house to be bombarded with JJ.
'Why did you leave?'
'Please stay!'
'Don't go again!' He said quietly. I simply hugged him. He looked like he had bags under his eyes and he hadn't slept.
'I won't don't worry' I whispered.

I let go and headed to my room. Except this time things were ripped up and everything was messy. I looked around it and it was like a bomb had hit. I gasped quietly and tears started to fall again. I turned around and saw JJ behind me. He had tears in his eyes and pointed to simons room. I refused to go in there but instead walked over to JJ and gripped his face. I smashed my lips into his and we moved in sync. He moved us to my bed moving some of the stuff of the bed. Until I smashed a lamp.
'Shit!' I said swinging my legs over to the end of the bed. I didn't watch where I placed my foot and placed it on a big bit of glass. I was only in under wear and JJ was in his boxes. I gasped and looked at my foot. JJ came beside me and looked down at it.
'Fuck sake!' I said hopping into the bathroom but instead of it being clean I saw blood and everything was a mess. I gasped and put my foot down again but this time I screamed in pain. I forgot about the glass in my foot. JJ came over and swept me up in his arms. He put me in the sink and walked into simons room. I didn't see what was wrong but I guessed it was fine because he walked back in calmly and grabbed tweezers that were on the floor. I screamed in pain which woke up the whole house
'Shit!' I said gripping my mouth. Simon walked in and his mouth dropped.

All he saw was me and JJ in underwear and everything was messed up. He saw my foot and started to panic.
'Did I do this?' He said running out of the bathroom grabbing his phone and calling an ambulance. He didn't do this because he felt sorry for me but because he couldn't stand the sight of me and JJ in underwear together
'JJ can you get me some joggers out my draw Thanks' I said and turning him to face my draws. He also grabbed a jumper and helped me down off the counter. Within seconds we heard sirens and JJ got me down to the front door.

Simon didn't come to the hospital but the rest of the sideman did
'I swear it's always me who ends up in hospital for the stupidest things' I giggled.