/Chapter 18\

She got up and walked out of the room. She looked around and saw everyone there. She giggled and walked out the hospital. She got to the car and Harry stopped her.
'We found this on the floor at the pitch' he said handing her her phone but it was all smashed and bent

Scarlett's P.O.V

Harry handed me my phone and it splintered my hand. The glass was shattered and it was bent in multiple places. I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.
'So we went to apple whilst you were in surgery and got you a new iPhone X' he said going into his bag. I felt a smile creep onto my face.
'No it's fine I will get myself a new one tomorrow' I said looking at the phone in his hand
'No I paid for it Scarlett. I did put you in hospital' JJ said
'JJ your so sweet' I said hugging him. I took the phone out his hand and got into the passenger side of my car. Simon got in the drivers and Lewis got in the back. Everyone else sorted themselves out.

20 minutes later and we were back at the house. I made my way out of the car and down the stoney drive. I walked into the house first and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of crisps and went upstairs to my room with my camera and crisps.

I plugged my camera into m laptop and started to edit. I went onto twitter and saw that loads of people were asking where the video was so I had to tweet about it
@Goldbrrrry sorry that the video is late but if you go watch the sidemen video you will know why. Let's just say i am in a situation rn

I posted it and continued editing. The time I started was 5 o'clock I normally post at 4.

I edited the video in an hour and posted it. I went over to my bed and vlogged me opening my phone.
'So because my phone looks like this' I said holding my phone up.
'JJ brought me a new one since he broke my leg, rib, collarbone and wrist' I said with a giggle. Simon walked in and said
'Do you want me to film you'
'Yes please babe' I said handing him my camera

'So JJ bought me the iPhone X this is an upgrade from my new may I add iPhone 8' I peeled back the wrapping on the iPhone
'Satisfaction' Simon joked from behind the camera.
'I'm going to set this up and I will join you guys after' I said before Simon turned off the camera.
'So today was eventful' Simon said plopping himself next to me.

I had changed into pyjamas by now and was very sleepy. I set up my phone and ended up falling asleep at 9 o'clock.

Next day
I woke up next to simon. He must have fallen asleep just after me. I placed my lips on his and he woke up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into his lap. I smiled whilst still kissing. Obviously this caused a make out.
'Good morning cripple' he smirked eyeing my up and done.
'Oh shut up' I said slapping my hand against his chest. I rolled over and slipped out of bed and grabbed my crutches.
'Do you want me to film your blogs for you Since I'm guessing you cant' Simon said
'Haha funny but yes please' I said walking over to my wardrobe
'What time is it?' I asked
'10 why?' He replied
'Just wanted to know'.

I walked over to the window to open the curtains and saw a thick layer of snow on the floor.