/Chapter 14\

Scarlett's P.O.V

Lewis is my brother.

One of my brothers.

'Simon!' I shouted as I got out of bed. It was only 6 o'clock so he would be up.
'What' he shouted back. I rushed into his room and felt a wave of nausea flush over me.
'Lewis....' I said before fainting and falling to floor.

I was woken to a Simon looking very flushed. He looked scared.
'W w w w' I tried to say but my throat was dry and my head was killing.
'It's ok' Simon said. I looked around and saw I was in his bed. He had a cup of water in his hand and saw me eyeing it up. He brought it up to my lips and I drank it.
'What happened?' I managed to say.
'You tried to tell me something and you fainted and I tried to wake you but couldn't so I put you in my bed and told the boys' he said looking at his door
'What time is it?'
'One in the morning'
'What!' I said trying to sit up but my head felt heavy and a shooting pain was set through my body. I fell limp and just laid there.
'Here I'll help you get into your room.' Simon said putting his hand out for me to hold onto. I stood up and walked into my room.
'Simon I remember what I wanted to tell you' I said looking at him.
'What is it?' He said I grabbed both his hands and said
'Lewis is my brother I remembered him when I saw what you shared!'
'What!' Simon said as if he has just got the best surprise of his life but I knew for some reason he was let down.
'Yeah he's my older brother' I said a little quieter as I made my way to my bed. I got in and tapped the other side of my bed. I looked and Simon and said
'Lay with me' he looked at me and made his way over. He took off his top and laid under the covers with me. I slowly drifted off to sleep with Simons arms wrapped around my waist.