/Chapter 36\ The end /

'Dad?' I said with a tear in my eye.
'Scarlett what's wrong?' JJ Asked. I dropped my phone and turned around to look at him. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

' I got to go' by now tears where streaming down my face. I turned away and started towards my car. JJ grabbed my arm and brought himself to me.
'I'm coming to' he said and walked to the passenger side of the car.
'JJ no I'm sorry' I said starting my truck before he could get in. I drove off down the cobbled road and saw JJ get swarmed by people staring down at my tracks.
'I'm sorry' I whispered before turning down the road and heading into the motorway.

Within a few seconds of being on the motorway i remember I dropped my phone and no doubt it was smashed.

JJs pov

Scarlett just drove off down the dark cobbled road.

As she drove I felt myself crumble a bit. Everyone swarmed around me as I felt a tear fall from my eye. I turned around and picked up her phone.

Shattered like my heart.

There was 3 missed calls off the unknown person who she said was 'dad', I rang them to have a talk with them but as I was about to call them the screen stopped working and the phone turned off.

I was heart broken. I didn't know what I was going to do. The love of my life just drove off in a pick up truck.

Caspar and Simon -both highly intoxicated- took my shoulders.
'She will be back' they said in unison.

I ran to the men's toilets as I felt tears start to stream down my eyes.

It stung but I didn't care I was dead inside.

She will be back

She will be back

Will she come back

Please come back.

************
Sequel coming soon