Like Mother, Like Daughter

Y/N POV

Never thought that Tai and I would have gone through the same experience. We both loved someone, but in the end we would find them with somebody else. Tai had been faithful to Yang's mom when they were younger, but then he found out that she slept with the upcoming general of Atlas. James Ironwood. I only the other hand had experienced something similar, but this time it wasn't just one person she was with. How is it that faithful guys like us become the ones left in a depression?

"Sorry for my niece Y/N. I honestly thought that she would be different from her mother, but it looks like they have more in common than I thought." I looked at the ice in my drink and remembered the time when Yang and I were kids.

Flashback

"Hurry up N/N! You're gonna miss it." I finally made it up the hill and saw the sunset. It looked beautiful and this was the perfect view. I turned to Yang and saw her smile "It's amazing Yang! It's beautiful!" She gave me a light punch in the arm and we sat on the grass "I always came up here when mom (Summer) decided to show me this spot. I wanted to share it with you." We both blushed and looked the opposite way "T-Thanks. I like it!" We continued to stare at the sunset until Yang put her head on my shoulder "When we get older can you promise me something?" I turned to her "Sure." she looked at me and said "Please don't leave me. I can't handle someone I care about leaving me alone." I nodded "I would never hurt you Yang! But I have a question." She tilted her head "If... If one of us does hurt the other one then what do we do." She started to think about it while doing a pose "If that does happen then the person who did it has to live with that mistake."

End Flashback

"And here I thought we could keep that promise together." With a goodbye to Qrow I walked around Vale while singing one of my favorite songs. (Play the song)

Flashback

"Hey Yang what's wrong?" She seemed a bit pissed when she came into my dorm "Somebody thought it was funny to put a whole bunch of spiders in my bed!" I sighed "Come on. Let's just sleep in my bed then." She smiled and gladly hopped in "This is just like when we were kids! I remember when you came over to my house I always slept in bed with you because you were like my teddy bear." I blushed "Just... go to sleep."

Flashback

"Open up." I shook my head as she tried to forcefully put it in my mouth. I refuse to eat soup that Ruby made. "Open. Up. Right. Now." I crossed my arms and looked away "Stubborn huh? Okay." She put the soup down and sat on my chest "If you won't open up for that then I know something you'll up for~" I rapidly blinked while blushing "Don't-" I was cut off when a spoon went into my mouth. Blake had took advantage of the situation and made me eat the soup of evil. Seriously her soup is horrible.

End Flashbacks

"Y/N?" I saw Yang with her team and I gave her a small smile "Hey."

A/N: Probably going to do a part 2.