(Intermission) Filleting Ligaments

Y/N POV

"Y/N L/N?" I chuckled as I sat in the darkness "I am when I wanna be." My cell door opened up and the woman cleared her throat. She took out a cough drop and said "You know, I've never met someone like you in person. A...crazed murder with insane strength, agility, and an amazing intellect."

"Aw, you're making me blush."
"I also know your history with a certain... Rose."
"..."
"She's gone rogue. She's now working with the Queen of Grimm, Salem. We need you to take her out."
"... I'll do it. I want some payback for what she did to me and Yang."
"Good. Oh, and you'll need your partner."

I felt something drip on to my shoulder and it began to spread on to my body "I believe you two will be able to complete this mission easily. After all...the symbiote has had a hand in cutting of Rose's arm, correct?" I chuckled and soon that chuckle turned into an insane laugh "We'll get the job done! I can't wait for her blood to paint the walls red! I'll show her the true meaning... of CARNAGE!!!"

(A/N: How did this happen you may ask? Well... here's the story...)

Flashback

Y/N POV

The innocent and sweety Ruby Rose. My favorite flower in this garden of women. "Would it be odd to pick this flower? I mean, it is a rose, but...that could be... symbolic right?" While I was standing there, pondering, I had seen Yang walking up to me with a small blush. Wonder if she came here for the same reason. "Hey H-Hot stuff." I blinked a few times in confusion "W...What was that?"

"L-look I...I know you're dating Ruby and all that jazz, but...I... I wanted to let you know something."
"Yang..."
"I... I sorta have a thing for you. It... It happened after the whole food fight thing."
"I'm flattered Yang, but..."

"I know." She punched my arm.

"Just wanted to get that off my chest you know? I mean, I've vented to you a lot so...I figured..." I chuckled and gave her a hug "It's fine Yang. Hey, why don't we go for smoothies later. I'll bring my team and you can do the same and we'll have fun together, cool?" Yang nodded and smiled "Cool." She walked off as I searched for the perfect rose. "Here we go!" I picked it up and smiled "Since it's only one that'll mean something. She's the only one that I want after all."

I made my way towards her dorm and knocked on the door, but nobody answered "Is she out with Weiss or something?" I shrugged and knocked on Team JNPR's door, this time it creaked open and I could've sworn I heard voices "Shit! I thought you locked the door Ren!"

"I did!"

Was...was that Ruby's voice? I opened the door fully and saw... Ren and Ruby together with Ruby's eyes wide open and Ren shaking. "W....W-What is this?!"

"Y-Y/N I promise-"
"You promise?! You broke your promise! 'I promise to never cheat or think of another guy sexually.' Well apparently you lied!"
"Look Y-"
"Shut your inbred mouth Ren!"

I dropped the Rose and slammed the door shut as I walked out. "I didn't even see the signs! She laughed at my jokes! She smiled at me! She would latch on to me everyday! But...but I guess she...wanted to go further." I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. Only to bump into Jaune and Nora "Hey Y/N! Looking for Ruby?" Nora smiled and put her arm around me "...No. I...I already found her."

"What happened man?"
"...Nora, you...you might wanna leave."
"Mmm, nope!"
"... Please. This... this won't be good to hear."
"Uh oh..." Jaune stated.
"I'm sure I can handle it."
"Nora...Ren and Ruby were having sex."
"..."
"A-are you sure you weren't seeing things man?"
"I'm sure Jaune. I could hear them before I saw them."
"R-Renny..."

"Hello!" Pyrrha said as she walked in, eyes closed smiling. "Hel... What's wrong Nora?" Nora had been on the verge of tears while Jaune began to comfort her "Pyr...Ruby cheated on Y/N with Ren and they're both taking it pretty hard."

Time Skip

News of the event spread like wildfire. All of the teachers, her Uncle, her Father, her friends, and her sister hates.her for what she did. Eventually, Ren and Ruby weren't seen as much anymore and things felt better somehow. Yang and I had even got into a relationship together.

"Hey Y/N!" Yang hugged me from behind, her breast pushing into my back "H-hey babe. Y-You're kinda crushing me." She giggled and put me down "Sorry. I'm just so excited for the Vytal Festival!"

I turned around and smiled. "Same here. So did they ever find a replacement for your team? You know since..." Yang chuckled and put her arm around me "Yeah. I think his name was Eddy or something." Eddy? "What was his last name?"

"Eddy... Brick? No... Rock! No that doesn't-"
"Eddy Brock." Yang squealed a bit since he came out of nowhere. Seriously, who does that?

Time Skip

"Sorry to hear about that man. I know how it feels to be cheated on."
"Yeah, but I've gotten over it since. Yang is my light in the darkness."
"But sometimes...the darkness can change you for the better."
"W...What do you mean?"
"You'll see what I mean later. You'll all see..." This guy is...pretty weird. He walked away while i stood there wondering about who this guy really was and why he was acting like this. Maybe I should follow him. That way I'll know what's going on.

10 Minutes Later

I followed Eddy to the cafeteria which had been empty around this time. Why was he here? It was then that he transformed i to something that felt like pure malice. His form became all black with white veins and his body seemed to have grown. "Let's unleash some pent up aggression!" He jumped through the roof and my body began to shake "W-What the fuck is he?!"

I went to the spot he jumped from and found a small part of him just laying there. When I put my hand out to grab it, it jumped on to my hand "The hell?!"

A/N: This is going to be a bit of a mini series. It's gonna have a part 2, but if you enjoyed it then a possible part 3. Tell me what you guys thought and I'll see you later!