Inner Beast (3)

Y/N POV

I had been called to Headmaster Ozpin's office and I already knew what I was in trouble for. I hope I don't get punished too badly. I opened the door to see him staring out his window "Mr. L/N. Please, take a seat." I gulped and sat down while sweating bullets. "I've heard of your actions yesterday and I believe that it is time to take action." I can sense his next words and they don't seem to friendly. "For harming another student and threatening others I, along with the rest of the professors, have agreed that you shall be expelled."

Expelled?! I didn't mean to hurt her, but isn't that too much?! "Professor Ozpin I-" Ozpin turned around and put his hand up "This was the best course of action. You see, Ms. Nikos has quite the fan base so when they heard what you did they wanted to kill you on the spot. I wouldn't allow that so we thought expelling you would be the safer option." My body began to shake and a few tears came down my face "B-but what about the other academies?" Ozpin sighed "I'm sorry, but news spreads fast. They've made sure to never let you in. I know I've said this already, but I'm sorry Mr. L/N." My world shattered. First my bullies sleep with my girlfriends and now I'm expelled! Why is everything turning out this way?!

I looked down at the ground and said "I...I understand. I'll...I'll take my leave. Goodbye Professor Ozpin." He gave me a sad smile "It was nice knowing you Y/N. I hope you find happiness in your future." I walked out his room and had been met with glares similar to the ones in my nightmare. "I'm glad that asshole is leaving. Pyrrha won't have to see that bastard again!"

"I hope a horde of Grimm surround him as soon as he leaves."
"Or maybe The White Fang will torture him."
"Hopefully both."
"Did you hear about his threats to Team RWBY?"
"Oh yeah. He was probably abusing the poor girls."

I came to my dorm door and saw that it was painted with the words Monster, Demon, Woman Abuser, Bastard, and Failed Abortion. I tried my best to not let the insults get to me. I failed. As soon as I got in my dorm I dropped to my knees and let all of my tears out "This is their fault! They slept with the true monsters while I'm seen as the Devil himself! I hate every single one of them!" I slammed my fist onto the ground while crying harder "You know who else you should blame? Nikos. If she didn't come to your dorm then you would have never been expelled and maybe Team Slut would have been seen for who they really are." For the first time the voice seemed to be speaking the truth. If Pyrrha never came here then I would still be a huntsman in training. "You're...you're right."

"Of course I am boy! Not only that, but you let love get in the way! Now is love truly necessary?"
"I...I guess not. Love got me expelled. Love had cost me my dream!"
"Now you get it! Embrace what people fear and hate!" I clenched my fist and I could feel something come out from my back (tendrils).

"If they call me a monster..."
"Then that's what you'll become."

Time Skip- Cardin POV

I smirked as I pulled out of Yang. Her face showed that she was barely holding onto consciousness "Ready for another round?" Before she could answer me everything went dark. I looked around and heard something bust through the wall "What the hell was that?!" A light in the hallway flickered and I swore that I saw L/N. "L/N? What do you want? Wanna watch us fuck again?" I smirked, but then I frowned when he didn't say anything. "Aren't you gonna answer him Y/N?" Yang also frowned when he didn't answer her "Hey you fucking bastard! I'm talking to you!"

Y/N POV

"You gonna let him talk to us like that?" I shook my head slowly before commanding the tendril to come from my back "I heard every word." The tendril wrapped around his throat and he seemed to not know what was going on "Y/N, what are you doing to him?!" I slowly turned my head towards Yang before turning my head towards Cardin "You took everything away from me Winchester and now..." I clenched my hand a bit to add some pressure "I'm here to take something you should have cherished the most. Your life." Yang attempted to help Cardin, but another tendril formed, causing her to be held down.

"W-wait, we can talk this out man!" I could smell his fear...and his urine. "Now that we have him I suggest we drain him of his blood and drink the marrow from his bones!" I ignored him and disconnected the tendrils from my back, causing them to wrap themselves fully around Yang and Cardin. Similar to a cocoon. "Y/N, stop this!" Yang pleaded, but I just looked at her with no emotion "Pleading? How unlike you Xiao Long." I looked back at Cardin and said the last thing he'd ever hear "Black Burial!" I clenched my fist and the cocoon crushed Cardin's body, squirting his blood and insides everywhere.

Yang was about to scream, but it wrapped itself around her mouth "Screaming will only cause your death to go faster." Without saying anything I clenched my hand, ending the life of Yang Xiao Long.

A/N: My inspiration for this was Kid Gaara. What do you guys think? I know that some of you *looks in a certain direction* want me to update more and I'll try my best to, if I'm not busy that is.