THWL (Finale)

A/N: Here's the run down. First ending sucked and this will be way better.

Y/N POV

I sat in my chair with a smile that hadn't faded yet "Do you understand Y/N?" I nodded "Yep! Go inside of Atlas, kill Ironwood with a goldfish, and give the old Schnee a kick in the balls. Maybe I'll put on a metal boot too." Salem just sighed "Please follow the plan. And how do you kill someone with a goldfish?" I just chuckled "I have many ways Salem. I also killed someone with a doorknob. Poor sucker never stood a chance."

I could tell Salem resisted the urge to smile and that only made me laugh "Anyways I have something to ask you Sally."

"Sally?"
"Yep! I gotta nickname for everybody!"
"Hmm. Speak your mind Y/N."
"Would you mind if I brought my friend with me? She would be a huge help! Cracking skulls and breaking legs is her specialty!"
"And who is this person?" I whistled and said "Come on out!"

The door opened and Nora walked out with her hands on her hips "Ya call Puddin'?"

(One of my favorite Harley outfits)

"Yep! We're going to Atlas!"

Salem POV

Y/N and his friend walked off, but I had too many questions "He still never told me how to kill someone with a goldfish. Actually I didn't even give him my answer." Tyrian somehow came down from the ceiling and said "Well you could make them choke, but that's the only way I know. Also I think he would've taken her anyways."

Time Skip - Y/N POV

I skip/walked through the halls of the Schnee home and hummed with glee "I'm sorry, but I don't believe I know you." I turned my head and saw a butler. Why don't I have my own butler? I think I'm gonna steal him. "I'm a friend of Jacques Schnee. He never told you about me? The guy who knocked out a butler with a baseball bat?" He tilted his head "What?" I swung my bat at his head and knocked him out cold "Now I'll have somebody to make me cinnamon rolls!"

Time Skip

I dragged Jacques outside and smiled "You would think that capturing you would be hard, but it was as easy as putting cow shit in CRDL's dorm. Now those were fun times." A bullhead came down and Nora stepped out "I got Winter on board! Me and her had some good times. She's quite the screamer, especially when you make her eat worms that were in dog crap." I walked on board and through him on the floor "If you think that's bad then I'm gonna make his balls no existent. Ready the metal boot Nora."

Another Time Skip (Sorry) - Pyrrha POV

I opened my eyes and looked around, but I couldn't really see anything. "You're finally up! Wonderful! Now we can finally play my game." A bright light nearly blinded me and a man walked up towards me. My eyes widened as I realized that it was that guy we fought before Ren went missing "What do you want with me?!"

"I just want to make you smile! You haven't been doing it recently and I wanna know why."
"That's none of your damn business!" He stepped back and put his hand on his chest "The nerve of some people. I just wanna know why." I snarled "Do I need to say it again?" He just smirked and turned to walk away "I heard you loud and clear Pyrrha. I just wanted to hear the answers from you since I already know them. You got caught by Ozpin for raping Jaune Arc and you were almost thrown in prison, had it not been for that wealth and status of yours."

Y/N POV

Her eyes went wide, but that was just the start "Surprised that I know that? Well prepare to be shocked!" I lifted up a lever and she got electrocuted "Literally and figuratively!" I pulled the lever down and it stopped "Now here's something I really wanna know and this has been bothering me. You used to date a guy named Y/N L/N right? Why did you cheat on him?" She looked down, but that only caused me to smile more "No answer? That just makes things better! Nora, get the tools!"

Her head shot straight up "Nora?! What did you do to her?" Nora walked in will my "Make anybody talk kit" and smirked "He didn't do any thing doll. I'm doing this because I want to and because he's my boyfriend." Her eyes widened "B-boyfriend?! What about Ren?!" She frowned "You slept with him you redheaded slut! If anyone is a champion then it would be you since you're a champion at being a cheating whore!" She grabbed her hammer and hit Pyrrha across the face, leaving the majority of her teeth on the ground "H-how?! My aura should've protected me from that!"

"About that, I took the same syringe that you used on Jaune and put it in your arm. The serum made all of your aura go down to nothing. Isn't that great?" I could see the terror in her eyes and it was glorious! "Don't worry Pyrrha, I won't kill you. Just follow these orders and I swear I won't touch a single cell on your body."

Meanwhile - Taiyang POV

While I was watching the news something else came up. A redheaded girl was on screen and she looked bruised and bloodied "My name is Pyrrha Nikos. For the people who don't know me, I was a student who went to Mistral and I was an excellent huntress. I went to Beacon academy and met many new people including my ex Y/N L/N, who I... I cheated on. I slept with one of his friends and betrayed his trust as well as my best friend Nora Valkyrie. Now I sit here before all of you saying this message. Always go out with a smile." Before I knew it the top part of her head blew off and the broadcast was cut. I covered my mouth and thought about what the world has come to.

Y/N POV

I smiled as Pyrrha laid dead "I told her I promised to not harm her. I never said that you couldn't do it."

Time Skip

I walked to my room and opened the door, but I was shocked by what I saw. Mercy, Emmy, Cindy, Sally, and Nora were all on my bed. Naked. "Well isn't this a wonderful surprise."

A/N: Now that was a better ending! Tell me what you thought about it.