Inner Beast (5)

A/N: Song has nothing to do with this, well sorta. Just something to listen to. You might wanna skip to like 1:00.

Salem POV

Interesting. Very Interesting. This boy was harmed by Ozpin's "little angels" and now he causes chaos. "This kid seems fun! Mind if I take him under my wing Mistress?" I looked at Tyrian and smirked "Go ahead. Bring him here first. I'd like him to meet his new "family" of sorts." Tyrian left with a smile on his face and Hazel unfolded his arms "Now we'll have another crazy bastard in our group." Cinder looked at Hazel, smirking "Scared of the boy?"

"Of a kid with that kind of power? Who wouldn't?"
"Me of course."
"Really? Then why were you sweating when you saw him eat Raven?"
"...."
"Exactly."

Y/N POV

The moon and I are very similar. We were both destroyed and torn to pieces, but we both seek to become whole once again. "What's on your mind kid?" I didn't say anything as the moon became my focus. "Kid?" I sighed "What?"

"What are you thinking about?"
"Why do you care?"
"Because we are one!"
"Hmph."
"And you should probably look to your right. We have company."

I turned my head to see a scorpion faunus with a large smile on his face "What do you want Cheshire?" He clapped and laughed "Cheshire? That's new!" He hopped down from the tree and smirked "We've been watching you child. We know what those...what's the word I'm looking for? Cum dumpsters! That's what it was! We know what those cum dumpsters did to you." I narrowed my eyes and tendrils sprouted from the ground to grab him. As some of them got closer he dodged them or cut them apart "Temper temper."

Tyrian POV

The kid's eyes turned black and more of those tendrils appeared "Die already!" One of the tendrils began to shake and a hand sprouted from it. The other tendrils did the same and that's when creatures similar to Grimm came out except they were all dark and some looked more like people, but more monsterous. "Oh my! You really are an interesting person!" They all charged towards me and when I tried to cut one down my blades broke and it grabbed me. The beast attempted to squeeze me, but I kept laughing "You think this hurts me! You're-" I was surprised when I saw a tree get thrown at the other monsters and a fireball thrown at the one that was holding me "Hey! Who's ruining my good time?!" I turned my head to see Hazel and Cinder and I frowned "I was having fun!"

"We're supposed to be talking him into helping us, not fighting him."
"Screw off Hazel!"
"Enough! Do you wish to fail Salem?"

Y/N POV

I narrowed my eyes and clenched my fist "He brought more..." My arm began to become covered in darkness and black liquid came out from my eyes. I got on my knees and slammed my hands into the ground. "DIE ALREADY!" Two large hands came from the ground and smashed the three of them, but that's when they had some resistance. One of them was pushing it back up and the other one was burning them. The hands faded away and they came out. "It looks like we'll have to use force then."

The woman launched a large fireball towards me, which was the equivalent to a small home, and I attempted to create a shield around myself, but that didn't seem to work since it blasted right through. The fireball launched me a good few feet away from where I was standing.

"Let me out Kid! I'll take over and kill these clowns!" I growled "Fine!"

Hazel POV

The child began to cough up black liquid and he began to laugh "You...you should have never came here!" He looked up and have of his face was covered in black and his tongue was larger than any Grimm I've seen. "YOU FOUGHT THE KID! NOW YOU DIE BY ME!" He pulled his arm back and once he went to throw a punch his arm extended and knocked Cinder into an abandoned home. I growled and pulled out dust "We'll have to end this quickly!" I was about to inject the dust into my arms, but Tyrian grabbed me "Nope! No cheating!" I looked at him with a bit of anger "What are you talking about?!" The kid then shot spears from his body and it pierced my chest and cut off Tyrian's tail "MOTHERFUCKER! THAT HURT!!!"

Y/N-Beast POV

I began to laugh and licked my lips "I wonder what faunus tail taste like..." I ran towards then with my hands becoming sharp claws. The faunus rushed towards me and he lunged at me "Hehehe.... HAHAHAHAHA!" I moved out the way of his fist and cut off his arm "Oops, you dropped something!" He screamed out in pain and I dug my claws deep into his chest "H...Hazel! A...little...help!"

I laughed "Your buddy has my darkness rooted into his body! He won't be moving at all! And that woman isn't moving either!" Just as I was about to dig my claws deeper I began to feel odd "W...what is this..."