Everthing Will Burn

A/N: I just read a story by EdgelordSupreme which involved the reader fighting back against the cheater (Yang). I also made this with a lot of anger so be warned. This story will be about how revenge is the sweetest treat of all. By the way you have Delsin's Powers from inFAMOUS Second Son. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

Oh Weiss,you really think that I could just forgive and forget? Who the hell do you think I am? Jaune? Sun? If you thought that then fuck off. In all honesty I should have known that a cold bitch like you would cheat on me with that hydrophobic pussy.

Right now I sat on the highest building in Vale and looking down to see those couples just pissed me off even more. Time to teach them a lesson on PDA. I stood up and jumped off while pulling my fist back "Do that somewhere else assholes!" When my smoke and fire fist came down I watches as they all burned to ashes. I stood up and cracked my neck "That won't be enough. I gotta kill that asshole who thinks he's better than everyone. Maybe I'll drown him." I absorbed something from the neon sign and ran towards a bullhead with only the thought of killing Neptune and Weiss.

Time Skip

As soon as I walked off the bullhead Atlas soldiers pointed their weapons at me, but if they think that will stop me then they're damn wrong. "Before we start does anyone want to leave?" Nobody moved. "Fine by me."