Alternate Ending

A/N: For those who have already read the book, welcome back!! To the newbie readers, hello guys!! So this chapter is another epilogue chapter because there were so many people that didn't like the ending so I finally decided to make all of you happy and make another ending. For those who liked the first ending, just pretend that this one doesn't exist and for those who wanted a happy ending... well here it is. ENJOY PRETTY FACES XOXO

Daniel's POV

Like son, like father

I wake up to my phone vibrating under my pillow. I look at the screen with half open eyes. Max. I press the green button and put my phone next to me ear. "Happy birthday bro! What we doing tonight?" I get a exciting shout from my best friend, who's more like my brother that I never had to be quite honest. "Good morning to you too." I sarcastically say with a hoarse morning voice, rubbing my eyes before looking at the time on my night stand reading 08:07am. "Thanks though."

"What we doing? It's the last day of school and your BIRTHDAY." he stressed on the last word and I chuckle. "I don't know, my mum is probably throwing me a family party, you know how it is, my aunt Eve coming over with Michael and stuff." I respond.

"We can always skip, we only have one period today." he suggests and I shake my head, not actually realising he can't see me, "I can't skip another lesson, Max. I promised Christi to meet her before class." I say getting up from my bed, opening my white curtains. "Okay, I'll meet you there then, but after we gotta do something, we gotta celebrate!" he shouts once again and I smile. "Yeah okay. I'll see you after then." with that I end the phone call, going to my bathroom.

After I take a quick shower, I walk out with only a towel around my waist. "Happy birthday, honey!" I look to my left to see that my mum just opened my door and I instantly hide myself, "Mum! Knock!" I yell covering myself with my hands, not really helping myself at all.

"Daniel! No!" she imitates me, "Lock your door and I won't be able to get in next time." She reminds me. I always leave the door unlocked because it's my room so I don't expect anyone coming in unless it's Christi. "Is there anything you wanted besides wishing me happy birthday?" I ask wanting her to go away because it's embarrassing me.

"Dan, I saw your penis when you were born, I don't think me seeing your abs is something more private than that." she says and I cringe. "And I wanted to borrow your charger." she says welcoming herself inside and taking it from the plug socket, "Okay, go!" I yell once more and she laughs closing my door.

After that I make my bed, yes, I do my own bed as a 18 year old guy, surprise! My mum was pretty strict when growing up, so was my dad. I get into some Adidas shorts and a Hollister T-shirt. I quickly style my hair in a fresh quiff -that chicks kinda dig, so why not- and run downstairs with my backpack on my back. "Mum, I'm out!" I shout and I just hear her hum something, she's probably eating again, I don't know how she manages to keep her body figure like a 18-year-old teen with the amount of food she manages to consume.

My walk to school isn't all that interesting, it's only a ten minute walk. We live in our grandparents house. Apparently they left it for my mum and dad when they finished college and moved in together. And my grandparents from my mum's side bought a house not that far away from us actually, they bought a smaller house though, they said they didn't need such a big house when it was only them two.

When I get into school, I instantly make my way onto the pitch, it's like second nature to me. I played soccer since I was like 4-years-old, I remember me and my dad just playing in our back yard for fun, him teaching me how to score goals with my little legs.