Suicidal Reader (~Hoodie~)

(WARNING:   This chapter will have self harm and suicide heavily conflicted into it. Now the title says Suicidal Reader. Which means the character that is you is suicidal.)

Also, I'm sorry If I end up using anyone's name in here, I pick names at random.

Btw, this has 3,564 words in it

Y/N's POV

I was pushed against the lockers. "I thought I told you to never come back!?" Ronald Magee screamed at me. He had his 'gang' with him, and by 'gang' I mean they go around calling themselves the Torturing Terror, and beating up anyone who is smaller than them.

"I had to come back" I fliched "this is school". "Are you talking back to me, bitch!?" His face grew closer, and his chest puffed up. "Y-you asked me a question" I could feel his disgusting breath on me. "Well here's a question" he snorts "are you ready to cry? Whore!" He grabbed my hair, and threw me to the ground. His minions picked me up by my arms. They held me still, and Ronald punched me hard over and over in the stomach. I groaned in pain. His minions through me to the ground and repeatedly kicked me. I could taste blood in my mouth.

My vision was fading. My eyes began to shut. I saw someone. My eyes closed. I struggled to open them, as blood dripped from my mouth. The man slit one of the minions throat. I heard Ronald and the other two minions scream. I could barely hear and see anything. But I saw glimpses of the man brutally murdering the others. My eyes shut, and everything went blank, and sighlent.

I woke up.

My body ached, and throbbed, I was sore all over. I still tasted iron in my mouth from the blood.

I was in my room. Sunlight danced through the window. 'How did I get here?' I thought to myself. Then it hit me. The guy who saved me must have brought me here. Is he still around? I looked around. I don't see him.

I slowly sat up, grunting in the process. My body hurt so bad. The pain was focused in my abdomen. I left the warmth of my blankets, and headed for the door.

I went downstairs, and turned on the TV. For some reason the news channel was on. Funny. I never watch the news.

"Breaking news, there has been four murders at Y/S. The suspect may or may not be be included in the school programs, and was wearing an orange yellow hoodie, a dark black mask with blood red markings carved into a frown and sad eyes. The sevalince cameras cought this horrific sene, showing the group of now deceased boys, beating    Y/N L/N. Our suspect then appeard brutally stabbing and slicing the teens, later on carrying Y/N out of the building as she dangled lifless, or unconscious in his arms. Police are still searching for her, in hopes she survived, and can give more details on the man that recued her, and her relationship between the teenagers."

I can't believe this...

I picked up my phone and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" The operator asked. "I was recently involved in a murder, I think I have a couple broken ribs" I told her. "We'll send somone to come get you. Are you Y/N L/N?" She asked. "Yes, and please hurry, 476  Grayson avenue, I'm alone, I woke up in my house" I sat on my couch and clutched my stomach.  "Someone is on there way" with that the operater asked if I would like for her to stay on the phone with me, I told her that I would call if something happened.

I pulled up my shirt after hanging up. I was so bruised it wasnt funny.

Soon a police car and an ambulance pulled into my drive way. I try to get up, but it hurts too bad. I cry out in pain as I try to relax my body. Suddenly they kick in my door, two cops come in pointing their guns in every direction. They shuffle over to me, one holsters their gun, and attempts to help me up. I goan and use all of my strenth to get up. He helps me walk to the ambulance, and the other cop exists my house.