(~Laughing Jack continued again :p ~)

Now that I'm looking at the title I realize that

:p ~)

Kinda looks like the emoticon is touching his junk, or has a single hair on his chubby lil tum -.-

Sweet

Ian's Pov

The fuck this guy think he is!?

I brushed off my pants and glared at him.

My arm throbbed in pain, but right now I was pissed.

"Ian..." my little sister said to me, I looked at her, my gaze softening. "You need to tell me when you're visiting" she tugged on the hem of my shirt and hugged me around my waist.

Hunter politely waited.

Is this guy for real?

"We're kinda... busy" Y/N looked up at me innocently, with her chin on my chest.

Click.

Hear that? That's the sound of my protective side fully engaging.

"Busy? With what?" My eyes narrowed at her.

"I... It's peraonal, Ian"

"So? What the hells going on between you two?" I locked eyes with Hunter.

Hunter's features softened into a smile, which was accompanied with a small laugh "I'm not that kind of person..."

"Sure" I glared at him.

"She's been having trouble at school, and so, I've offered my ears"

"Hunter!" Y/N smacked at him "that's not true!"

She was lying.

My anger faded slightly.

"You're having trouble at school? Why the hell haven't you told me?" I asked her, my brows furrowing.

I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other. What the hell! She promised!

Wait... I've been keeping a secret from her. No, that's different. Yeah!

"N-no, Ian! I'm not having trouble at all! I have lots of friends, no one ever picks in me, I'm a straight A student! Everything is fine, Hunter over here is just messing around" She laughed nervously "School let out early, and I'm tutoring him"

"Yyyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh~" Hunter confusingly went along with it "sorry man, didn't think you'd take it that seriously" he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck looking at the ground in the process.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" Y"N didn't look at me, but I knew she was talking to me. "Yeah... Okay... but have you seen LJ?" I asked her. She shook her head a puzzled expression captureing her face.

"Is everything okay?" Worry filled her voice.

"I don't know, I thought for sure he'd be around here" confusion struck me hard and fast.

Where the hell did he go?

-

3rd POV

Y/N's hands nervously clutched the hem of her shirt as Hunter shut the door behind her.

Ian had left in search of LJ.

Hunter was quiet. And that scared Y/N.

He just looked around her neat room.