(~Laughing Jack~)

Yeah there's more...

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to write the ending. I guess my plot had too many ideas, and this short story is turning into a chapter book😥

I so sowy

AND HOLLY SHIT

3K READS?!?!?!?!??!?!
74 VOTES!?!??!?!?!!
76 COMMENTS!??!!?!

I DID NOT THINK I'D GET THAT POPULAR!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you all soooooo much😭😭😭

(ps. Beku (readers skip dis, this is a note to my friend) don't read this unless you've read the others. Ik I tagged you, but stilllll, da spoilsssss)

~~~~~~

"Does it come off?" She giggled.

"Does what come off?" He asked in confusion.

"The cone, silly!" She laughed.

LJ laid a stoned Y/N on the bed.

Her eyes batted and a yawn escaped her lips.

"My nose?" He asked, an amused smile on his face.

"Duh," Y/N rolled her eyes.

"No" LJ chuckled.

"Can I touch it??" A dazed smile was on her face.

Not being able to say no to her, he sat beside her and nodded.

She squeaked in excitement, but sluggishly sat up.

She reached for his face, but her fingertips brushed his cheek bone instead of the stripped cone. She kept coming, and LJ's eyes widened. Her lips kissed the tip of his nose, a smile and giggle accompanied her small display of affection.

She pulled away and yawned again.

Laughy's world ceased to exist, and there was only the intense swirling of his stomach.

He watched as Y/N slumped back onto the bed with another yawn.

"Why-why did y-you do that?" He asked with red cheeks.

"You look like a scary strawberry" she laughed, her head rolling side to side.

"You're so out of it" he said as he realized that she had been high the entire time.

"Out of what?" She asked, her lips curling down in a soft frown.

"Nothing" he chuckled, and pulled the blanket up to her chest.

"Laughy" she groaned, brows furrowing as she shifted.

"What?" He asked with that same soft and content smile.

She reached for him like a needy child, fingers searching for something to grasp.

She found the strap of his suspenders, and pulled him closer.

Once he was close enough she through her hands back into the air, that same pouty face painting her clammy skin, as if he should know what to do.

She groaned in displeasure when he did nothing but stand still in confusion. Grabbing him by his suspenders she yanked his slim body ontop of her. LJ yelped as they made contact.

He quickly stopped himself from crushing her small frame, and skillfully missed her injurys.

She wrapped her arms around his andomen, and snuggled to his chest.

"Y/N I still can't find-" Ian froze in the window. "You" he growled.

"Ian!" LJ said, eyes wide "Heh-Hey! Long time no see?"