(~Lauging Jack continued~)

Still not done with it, but just hang in there ^-^

I'M ALMOST TO 1K READS!?!?!?!?

HOW!???!?!??!?!

AND PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY VOTING!??!?!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I feel so happy rn, so here's an update😭😭

3,252 Words

Sweet

3rd Pov

Ian was older than her by 5 years; that would make him 22. He ran away from home, seeing how unfair his parents acted towards him. They always yelled at and criticised him over everything; but what got him the most is that simple question of,  "Why can't you be like your little sister?"

She was the perfect child.

She smiled all the time, she never talked back, she always did her chores, but most of all she loved her big brother.

It wasn't suprising that nobody noticed her flaws. Her smile was fake, she didn't talk back because she was afraid, and she did her chores to punish herself. She worked her body, and she worked it until it just couldn't function anymore. She was always sad. The only thing that ever made her happy, was her brother. But he had left her.

If you were wondering why she grabbed the knife, that's because her brother has been practicing self defense, and he's been teaching her technics. They've had races on who would win, and who could fight better. Obviously it was Ian, but Y/N was still learning.

"So, I invited one of my friends over," Ian began as he pulled away "he may seem a little-no, he may seem pretty scary at first, but once you get to know him, I think you'll like him".

"You invited someone?"

"Yeah, please don't be mad. He's not loud, so that shouldn't be a problem"

"But mom's awake"

"She is! Why didn't you tell me that earlier!?" Ian began to panic "if she see's me, you know what will happen!?"

"I'm sorry" Y/N grabbed him and snuggled against his chest.

"Jeeze, you're so clingy" Ian laughed as he squeezed her.

-

"LaughyJ!" Ian yelled/whispered out of the window in the attic.

"How is he going to get up here? You sure this is a good idea?" Y/N stood one arm crossed over her chest, her hand clutching her over sized hoody, and biting the nails on her other hand.

Why was she nervous again?

"Yo" a deep voice sounded from the window.

Y/N didn't even get a glance at him, the only thing she could see  were back pointy fingers gripping onto the windowsill, becore her brother was pushing him back out.

"Ian!?" Y/N rushed to him, but Ian stopped her "stay right there" he warned.

"What the hell, Laughy?!" Ian scolded in a whisper so Y/N couldn't hear. "Ask yourself that! You pushed me out of the fucking window!" Laughing Jack whispered/yelled back as he dangled in the air. "You're covered in blood!" Ian groaned. "So!?" Laughy shot back