Ship(~Jeff the Killer x BEN Drowned~)

I was gonna make this chapter about Offenderman, but I couldn't pull my self together and write it XD

So now you get a Jeff x BEN fan fiction, which is slightly cleaner than Offenderman X3

Also, I noticed that I had 42 reads on my first chapter, and 25 reads continued to the second chapter. It made me so happy to know that someone other than my close friends enjoy my writing^^ So I wanna thank anyone who reads my story, it means more to me than you think.

Btw, you have no idea how annoying it is to always capitalize Ben's name every time, so I'm not gonna capitalize his name :p

Word count: 2,068

Ben's POV

I walk downstairs into a dimly lit room. It was currently three a.m. at the mansion, and my stomach was growling, so naturally, I went to the kitchen. I paused in the doorway, to stare at someone frozen in front of the open refrigerator with a piece of lunch meat in their mouth, and their hands filled with a bag of donuts along with chips and he was grabbing the bottle of grape soda. His back straightened and he stared back at me.

"No one needs to know about this" Jeffs smooth baritone voice told me as he removed the lunch meat from his mouth. I felt my cheeks heat up, and my mouth went dry. Did I mention he was shirtless? I nodded. He pulled the grape soda out and kicked the door closed. "Great," he said and began walking towards me. Oh my gosh. Of my gosh. Oh my gosh. He was just wearing sweatpants- which, by the way, hang low on his hips. What was I wearing? Long shorts and a baggy shirt. He tucked the soda in his arm and snatched my hat.

"H-hey!" I pouted and reached for it. "Shh," he made a face at me "you'll wake everyone up".  I still reached for it, my cheeks lighting up even more.

Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking. I have a crush on him right? Wrong. I'm definitely not gay.

"Wanna hang out?" Jeff asked. "If you share you share your food, and give me my hat" I tried to bargain. He shrugged "eh", and passed me. I padded after him. "C'mon, Jeff" I groaned. "Wanna watch a movie? I've got a bunch of em" Jeff began up the steps. Why the hell did he want me to hang out with him so much? I don't know but it caused a small warm feeling in my chest. No, it wasn't loved! Idiots. I swear people come up with the craziest things, and hell, I'm a psychopath! I know crazy! Jeff put on my hat and walked down the hall to his room. "Jeeeeeffffff" I groaned in a whisper. "Beeeeeeeeennnnnn" he mocked and walked into his room. I followed him. His room was surprisingly neat, with only a few shirts on the floor, and some junk food wrappers on his nightstand.

"Ah, sorry I didn't clean, you can live with it, right?" Jeff glanced back at me as if he was sincere. "I just want my hat" I grumbled. "Ouch" Jeff set the snacks down. You know what that fucker did next? He put my hat on top of his wardrobe, which by the way my short ass can't reach that high. I glared at him. He smirked at me "what movie you wanna watch?" He shut his bedroom door behind me.

His hands landed on my waist from behind, and it made my body jump. "Jumpy I see" Jeff chuckled/whispered into my ear. I shivered. I'm not gay. He pushed me to his bed and my heart sped up. I climbed onto his bed. He walked over to his TV trying to hide a smirk. "Whatcha wanna watch?" Jeff asked again. He looked back at me when I didn't respond. "Book of Blank?" Jeff asked, I nodded and he put the disc into his DVD player.

He started the movie and walked back over. He grabbed the two litter and chugged some of it. He handed me the bottle as if he was asking if I wanted some. I accepted and took a drink, blushing even more. Lucky for me, it was dark and he couldn't see it. Wait, what? NO! I was not blushing! I am NOT gay! Quit assuming things!