!!20 Minutes in Heaven!!

YO, I updated!!!
You thought I wouldn't, but I did;3

Dedicated to: x0reaper0x

Thanks for the awesome Idea, I can't believe I haven't thought of it XD Seriously thank you.

EVERYONE, go follow x0reaper0x for some amazing stories that I'm sure you're going to love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff darted down the hall with a jug of soda in each hand, screaming like a little bitch. Sally chased right after him "give me it you meanie!" She shouted. "No! It's my soda!" Jeff shot back before Sally jumped on him, "gimme it!" She cried out, then wrapped her tiny arm around his throat and yanked on his hair. Jeff let out a strangled grunt and fell backwards. Sally quickly scrambled out from underneath him and ripped the soda from his hands. "Nooooo!" Jeff called out after her and chased her down the hall towards the lobby.

She jumped into Masky's arms and handed him the two liters. "Good job Sally! Thanks" he laughed. She couldn't see his face, but she could definitely tell he was smiling at her. "Laughy!" He shouted over his shoulder. "What!" Laughing Jack replied from the kitchen. "Give me some candy for Sally!" He said as he set the jugs on the stand beside him with one hand. He bouced Sally in one arm and walked toward the kitchen after he gave Jeff a death glare that had "I dare you" written all over it. Laughy met him at the door and handed Sally a fistfull of candy. She smiled widely at the mountain of sugar in her hands.

Masky put her down "alright, now it's your bed time, so go to your room and don't tell Slender we gave that to you" he gestured towards the colors of sweets in her tiny palm. She nodded vigorously and ran off.

"Are you people ready for this!" Eyeless Jack laughed as he strutted into the lobby holding some chips and a bowl.  Ben rolled his eyes from his spot on the couch, as his fingers skillfully pressed buttons on his 3DS, "Why do we have to have a stupid bonding night anyway?" He asked. "Shut up, party pooper, it'll be fun I guess. And put that thing down, you know what Slender said" Jeff grumbled. "Ha! Says the guy who tried to steal the soda and lock himself in his room" Ben shot back with yet another eye roll. "Shut up, I'm hotter than you" Jeff countered. "Awe, you're admitting to me being hot?" Ben cooed with a smirk."I'm hotter than-than both of you, s-so shut up" Toby interrupted as he made his way down the stairs. "Fuck off Toby" Ben and Jeff said in unison. Masky chuckled to himself as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, followed soon by a flick of his lighter (Author: Idk if he smokes or not, but he seems like a smoker to me, so ye)

"I thought you quit" Eyeless Jack commented opening a bag of chips. Masky shrugged "I did, but y'know. It's just for tonight".

"It fucking stinks" Ben let out a fake cough. "Awe, you poor thing" Masky scoffed and lifted his mask just enough to take a long drag of his stick of disgustingness. "Slender will be pissed," Jeff interjected "But it's not like I care". "You know what, fuck you guys" Masky growled and rubbed the burnt paper along the bottom of his shoe. He stuffed his tar filled disease mechanism into his pocket again and plopped down on the couch grumpily. Ben yanked his legs up and glued them to his chest before Masky touched the cushions. He made a disgusted face and continued with his game.

"What do you wanna do boys?" LJ asked, walking in with plastic cups. Toby followed suit with a few boxes of pizza and dropped them on the coffee table. Ben jumped up and took a slice. "Let's get wild" Jeff suggested excitedly, adding a complex hand gesture in the mix with his words. Ben snorted at his action and took a bite of his pizza.

"Well what do you suggest on doing?" Masky asked. "20 minutes in Heaven" He threw himself into a rocking chair as he spoke. Ben choked on his pizza "oh, hell no!"