Chapter 12

"You don't have to come with me Jake. It's ok if you want to stay with your dad." Baylee said. Billy wasn't doing too good, and she knew it was only a matter of time before he passed away.

"No I want to." Jake said as he followed Baylee. He then reached over and grabbed her hand. Baylee blushed, but left it there. She felt warm, and happy for once in her life.

 She felt warm, and happy for once in her life

S

arah's prom dress above

"Sarah, you look perfect." Baylee said when she saw her little sister in her prom dress on the beach. "And Seth, you clean up nice."

Sarah turned a bright red color as Seth spun her around. "She is isn't she." He stated lovingly.

Baylee was so wrapped up in her little photography session that she was completely unaware of Jake staring at her. He stared at Baylee like she was the stars in the sky. And he started to remeber their own prom experience.

*
Baylee and Jacob were going to prom tonight. Well they were crashing prom. Technically they didn't go to school anymore due to dropping out thanks to the whole phasing thing.

 Technically they didn't go to school anymore due to dropping out thanks to the whole phasing thing

Baylee twirled around in her dress happily. She felt like a pricess, as the dress moved around her. Baylee stopped as looked at herself in the mirror. She felt beautiful, and she couldn't wait to see Jacob.

"Bay, Jake is here." Spencer said peeking into her room. "Wow, you look gorgeous little sister."

Baylee smiled. She was glad you that Spencer was finally accepting that she wasn't a littlr girl any more, and was letting her spend time with Jake. "Thanks Spencer."

Baylee walked down the stairs to see Jake standing by the door. Baylee thought the idea of walking down the stairs was stupid. She was scared that she was going to trip and fall on her face. Out of all of the wolves, she was the less graceful. But she was still way more coordinated than Bella Swan. That girl couldn't even breath without getting sent to the hospital. Until she saw Jake's face. His face alone made her feel like a million bucks. He made he feel beautiful.