Chapter 18

Wedding day!

Today was the day that Jake and Baylee would be together forever

Today was the day that Jake and Baylee would be together forever. Jake made sure that everything would be perfect. Just like Baylee imagined it would be.

Their wedding would be at sundown, on the beach of La Push. Baylee was so excited to marry the love of her life. The only thing that could have made this better was if Billy was here.

"You look gerogous Baylee." Leah said to her beat friend as they pulled the dress on. "Has Jake seen the dress yet?"

Baylee shook her head, a smile on her lips. "Nope." She said with the p popping sound. "We decided to keep it traditional this time." Baylee said.

"I'm so happy for you. Not only are you marrying the love of your life. But you now are staying in La Push, which means that I get to keep my best friend." Leah said.

Baylee smiled at hugged her best friend close to her. "I'm glad that I get to stay too."

"And I cant wait for my sweet little godbaby to get here." Leah whispered to Baylee's small stomach.

Leah was the only one that knew. But the night that Jake and Baylee found each other in New York, and Jake repropsed to her, was the night that they conceived a baby. It is one of the reasons why Baylee and Jake moved their wedding to be so soon. They wanted people to think they were married when she got pregnant. And she was ready to be with the love of her life.

"Leah be quite. I don't want people to know." Baylee playfully scolded her friend.

"I'm so excited for this. You are finally getting your happily ever after."

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Jake straightens his tie in the mirror. He had a perment smile on his face. Today he was marrying his girl, and he couldn't wait. He was going to hold her in his arms so tight, and he was never going to let her go.

Today Baylee would become his wife. Then in just a few short months, his son or daughter would be born.

Life was perfect. Nothing would or could ever change how happy Jake was.

"Jake. Its time." Sam said coming into the room.

Jake smiled. "Lets go get married." He said.

Happily ever after was just right around the corner.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

The music changed right after Leah walked down the aisle. All the guest stood up. Then Baylee came around the corner.

Baylee broke into a wide grin when she saw Jake waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

That's my husband.

Jake smiled back at her. He wished that she would hurry up and get here. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her, and my Baylee his wife.

That's my girl.

The preacher began the service once Baylee and Jake met at the end of the aisle.

"We are all gathered here today in celebration of young love. Baylee and Jake's love. If any of you object to this marriage, and why these two should not be together speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Lucky for them, nobody stood.

"Good. Now we will continue with the service." The preacher began again. "Baylee repeat after me."

"I Baylee Anne Newman, take you Jacob Ephraim Black to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have, and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, and for poorer, in sickness, and in health until death do us part."

"I Jacob Ephraim Black, take you Baylee Anne Newman to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health until death do us part."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jacob you may kiss your bride."

Jacob gently stroke Baylee's cheek with his thumb as he stared into her eyes. "I love you so much." He whispered to her.

"I love you too."

Then their lips met, making them husband and wife.