Chapter 5

" Are you alright? " Yuri asked as she stood in front of sayori's bed room door once again. No answer.

" Sayori, I'm coming in " She spoke clearly then gently opened the door. Sayori was still in bed in deep sleep.

" Sayori " Yuri called then walked to her bed, " Vice president, you are needed at school today "

Sayori groaned pulling the pillow over her face, " I'll go later "

Yuri sighed and kneeled down, " You can't hide from the world forever. You have to get out sometime "

" Tell that to the voices in my head.. " she replied blankly.

" Voices? "

" N-Nothing! Goodnight Yuri! "

🌸
Trigger warnings/disturbing scenes will slowly start to begin throughout the chapters
🌸

Yuri took a glance at Sayori's neck and noticed some red looking bruises under her chin.

" Sayori, there is no such thing of voices. It's just you " she said as she slowly put her finger closer to Sayori's neck. Gently, she pressed onto the bruise.

" Yuri?! " sayori jumped and quickly sat up, " What are you doing?! "

" Did you try to hang yourself? " Yuri asked and took a closer look by lifting Sayori's chin up. Sayori felt Yuri's heavy breathing hit her neck, it was an uncomfortable feeling.

" Fascinating.. " She mumbled as she gently traced the bruise with her finger, " And you still managed to live? Did you perhaps tied it wrong? "

Sayori slapped yuri's hand away, pushing herself away from her, " S-Stop acting weird y-yuri! "

" Weird? I'm just curious " She spoke in a seductive tone as she crawled onto the bed still keeping her eyes on the wound. Sayori pushed herself back again but her back hit the corner wall, Yuri's face went closer to the bruise. Sayori was scared to do anything so she just closed her eyes as tight and hard as she could. She didn't want to see yuri acting so creepy, she didn't want anyone to even see the bruise in general.

" G-Go a-away y-yuri " Sayori cried quietly still keeping her eyes shut even though tears still managed to run down her cheeks, " G-Go away.. P-Please "

Yuri's eyes were still locked onto the bruise as her heart started to pound. She carefully but slowly started to lick and kiss the bruise. A chill ran down Sayori's spine as she completely broke down.

" I-I-I-I'm sorry, S-Sayori..! " Yuri snapped back into reality and quickly got off the bed, " I-I didn't know what I-I was thinking.. "

" P-Please yuri.. L-Leave.. " she cried.

Group Chat

Natsuki: Is Sayori coming today?
Yuri: No..
Monika: I am not going to school either. I will be focusing on finishing the fliers.
Natsuki: C'mon Monikaaaa. The club isn't the same without youuu
Yuri: I agree with Natsuki.
Monika: I'll go to school tomorrow. I promise ❤
Natsuki: Okayyy fineee
Yuri: Alright.

Monika flopped herself back onto her bed sighing a little painfully. Her phone vibrated again.

Private Messaging

Sayori: Hey Monika.. Are you home.?
Monika: Yes I am.
Sayori: Can I come over..?
Monika: Oh.. Sure.

" What am I thinking? " Monika groaned as she threw her phone onto the floor. She rolled onto her side, hugging one of the pillows tight, " I'm only hurting myself more.. "

The room went back to silence, questions filled up her head. What does sayori want?
20 minutes later, the door bell rang.

" That must be her.. " Monika said as she got out of bed then walked to the front door. The door bell rang once again.

" I'm right here already " She said, opening the door, " I heard- "

Sayori hugged monika tightly, " I-I'm sorry.. M-monika.. "

" Sorry? F-For what? " Monika asked a little uneasy. Sayori tugged onto her shirt, pulling her face closer and gave one last passionate kiss. Monika's eyes widen, she felt the pain she was slowly getting over come back and stab her even harder than before. Sayori pulled away with tears running down her cheeks, " G-Goodbye Monika "

" G-Goodbye? Sayori w-wait "

She pushed herself away from Monika and quickly tried to run but Monika managed to grab her hand, " I'm not going to lose you again "

Sayori struggled to get her hand back, " Let me g-go! "

" What did you mean by " goodbye "?! What was that kiss for?! " Monika yelled.

" L-Let me g-go! "

" Sayori tell me the truth for once! "

" I can't live anymore! " Sayori cried yanking her hand back. She buried her face into her hands, crying even more, " I-I can't.. d-do t-this.. A-anymore.. "

" Sayori.. You're not alone in this life, you have to know that " Monika began, " You have me, Natsuki and Yuri. We all care about you and we will always be there for you "

Sayori looked up, somewhat holding back her words about what happened earlier with Yuri.

" Please Sayori, I'll ask one last time. Will you tell me what's wrong? "

She looked back down at her scarred up arm, she fixed her shirts collar, " I-I.. I'll tell you.."