BONUS CHAPTER

🌸
Since I made a bonus chapter for natsuki x yuri, I decided to make a bonus chapter for this one! It'll be of course, COMPLETELY different
🌸

3 years later

" Sayori, help me up? " Monika chuckled as she had trouble getting off the couch.

" Ah! I'm right hereee " Sayori hurried herself from the kitchen and to the living room, " I can't believe it's already 9 months.. But that also means.. "

She helped her lover up and off the couch with a face of excitement then kneeled down to her stomach, " We're gonna have our little girl any minute now!! "

Monika giggled, " Yeah.. Thanks to the power of science "

" What do you wanna name her? " Sayori asked as she rested her ear on her lovers stomach.

" Hmm.. I'm not sure yet.. I need to see her first "

" I likeee.. Emily.. Yeah maybe Emily? "

" Emily is a good name " Monika admitted, " Buttt.. Stilllll "

Group Chat

Natsuki: I CALL BEING THE GOD MOTHER! F OFF YURI
Sayori: Lol woah xD
Yuri: Jeez Natsuki lol.
Monika: calm down Natsuki, you will be the god mother :')
Natsuki: Haha! Yes!!!
Yuri: Have you two decided on a name?
Sayori: Not yetttt.. Monika wants to see the baby first
Monika: :>
Natsuki: She should have my name as a middle name ;D
Yuri: You want to be apart of their daughters life that bad, natsuki?
Natsuki: I'm gonna be the best coolest auntie ever!! ;)
Monika: I'm sure you are lol
Sayori: Yuri is our little girl's auntie too!!
Yuri: Really? I'm flattered. 💜
Natsuki: I'll still be the best ;)
Monika: Yuri could be the god " father " lol
Yuri: God father.?
Natsuki: . .  wtf i want a cool name
Sayori: LOL
Sayori: GUYSSSS I FELT A KICK o: !!
Natsuki: Aww cutee

Sayori couldn't wait any second for her little girl to get here. She would show her the wonderful, unforgettable things about life. Her sweet little girl, will never be alone. But most of all (well currently), she wondered what her little girl would look like. Would she have Sayori's eyes? Or maybe Monika's? Who knows. Well.. Untillll..

" S-Sayori.. " Monika slightly called in pain.

" You okay Monika? " Her lover answered sounding worried. Monika sat herself up from the bed, feeling a sharp pain. Taking some heavy breaths, she waved Sayori over, " I-I think i-its time.. "

" Really?! " sayori panicked, " Um UM UM What do I do?! This is new to me Monika!! "

" H-Help me off please.. " Monika said unsteady as she held onto her stomach. Sayori did just that.

Group chat

Sayori: GUYS IT'S TIME
Natsuki: AHHHHH OMWWW
Yuri: Natsukii pick me up. :')
Sayori: MY HAND is in pain lol. I think Monika broke it :'D
Natsuki: YURI YOU COULD WALK, IMA GO SEE MY NEW NIECE
Yuri: Natsuki!?!
Sayori: Natsuki lmao xD pick up yuri
Natsuki: Fineee
Yuri: Thank you lol.
Sayori: I'll be waiting for you two in the waiting roommm

An hour and a half later

" Ahhh is the baby heree yettt? " Natsuki pouted as she tapped the chair's arm rest.

" Natsuki, please be patient " Yuri reminded for the seventh time. Sayori was pacing back and forward, wishing nothing bad happens to Monika and her little girl. A nurse walked to the waiting room, looking at her clip board, " Um.. Sayori? "

" Yes? " Sayori and Natsuki stood up. Yuri yanked the pink haired girl into her seat.

" It's me.. " Sayori laughed nervously as she walked to the nurse. The nurse smiled friendly, " You can see your baby now "

" Can we come too? " Natsuki jumped up from her seat while Yuri stood up as well. The nurse nodded, " Room 26 "

" Thank you! " All three girls said then walked out of the room.

" I wonder what she looks like! " Sayori excitedly said, " Okay.. Room 26! "

She gently tapped the door, " Monikaa~ "

" You can come in " Monika answered. Sayori opened the door, her eyes sparkled. Her new daughter, with light blue eyes and light brown hair, was in her lovers arms.

" She's beautiful! " Sayori and Natsuki admired as they both walked over. Yuri followed, " Sayori's eyes and Monika's hair color.. She's very adorable "

" Waittt " Sayori said as she pulled something out from her pocket. She carefully clipped a white bow on her daughters hair. Monika smiled, " Now she's 10x more adorable "

" So what are you gonna name her? " Natsuki asked as she gently placed her finger in the baby's hand. Monika brushed her new daughters hair with her finger tip, " Hmm.. I like.. Melody "

" Melody.. " Sayori repeated as the name already glued to her head, " Yeah Melody.. I love it "

" What a beautiful name " Yuri smiled.

" Hi Melody~ " Sayori said, " I'm your mommy, Sayori "

" I'm also your mommy " Monika giggled as she kissed melody's head.

" And here's your aunties " Sayori introduced, " Natsuki and Yuri "
The girls smiled.

" I'm your cool auntie " Natsuki whispered to melody. Yuri rolled her eyes.

2 years later

" Melodyyy, can you say, mommy? " Sayori asked as she tickled melody's feet. Melody rolled onto one of the pillows, playing with her feet.

" Please say mommyy " sayori pouted. Monika giggled, " Sayori, she's only 2 "
Melody looked at Sayori and started touching her cheek, " M..ma.. "

Sayori's eyes sparkled, " Monika did you hear that?! "

Monika glanced over from her desk.
" M..ma.. Ma.. " Melody managed to say then got distracted by something else.

" She said mama! " Sayori cried as she kissed her daughters cheek. Monika stood up and crawled onto the bed, beside Melody, " Heyy Melody "

Melody looked at her other mother, " M..ma..ma "

" Awww " Monika giggled. Sayori watched her lover talk to her wonderful daughter. She smiled to herself, she never did believe that someone so amazing can give her another reason to smile.