Chapter 9

Ever since that day at the hospital, everything went perfectly normal.. Well almost. But on the bright side, sayori's unknown depression went away so she was able to smile again, Yuri is slowly recovering from her obsession of gore and Monika.. Well.. She'll trust yuri 100% soon. The girls were in the club room, decorating and still deciding on what poem to present. Sayori finished putting up the posters then sat down on one of the desks, " Phew!~ Done "

" Not even close " Natsuki laughed as she grabbed a water bottle from her bag. Monika and Yuri were setting up the table where they'll put Natsuki's cookies and cupcakes.

" I can't believe the festival is tomorrow " Sayori said leaning back into her chair, " Time flies, huh guys? "

" It sure does " Yuri answered. Monika sighed nodding her head. The two girls taking a break relaxed for another minute, then got back to work. Monika, decorated the stage, yuri and natsuki cleared out the room putting chairs in rows, and sayori was putting up streamers onto the door. The decorating lasted for a good hour and a half.. Everything had to look perfect.

" Yurii, Let's goo " Natsuki waved over as she grabbed her bag.

" Y-Yes I'll be there Natsuki! " She answered, grabbing her things and hurried beside Natsuki. Monika did the last finishing touches on the room then sat on a desk, " Hmm.. There. Finished!~ "

" Yay! I cannot wait for tomorrow!~ " Sayori cheered and hugged Monika. She smiled, " Same here "

" Thank you Monika " Sayori whispered trying to not let Monika hear her voice breaking.

" Thank you? "

" Y-Yes.. For always being there for me " Sayori said with tears running down her cheeks, " I don't deserve someone like you.. "

" Sayori, I don't deserve someone like you " She answered, " You're so outgoing, cheerful and not to mention, very beautiful "

Sayori blushed, " Y-You're gorgeous! "
" Nopeee~ that's all you " she giggled. Sayori blushed even more.

" Aww, tomato faceee "

" I-I don't have a tomato face!! "

" Yesss you do it's right- "

Sayori kissed Monika before she could finish talking. It was a long passionate kiss that they haven't had in a while. After Sayori pulled away, Monika's face was just as red as hers.

" Y-You have n-no room to talk about others. " Sayori mumbled shyly.

" O-oh y-yeah? " Monika grinned as she got off the desk.

" Take this! " She shouted and started to tickle sayori.

" I-I'm sorry! " Sayori laughed out trying to push her lovers hands away. Monika quickly grabbed Sayori and returned the kiss but it was different. It was even more passionate, it had a hint of lust and dominance. It was something she didn't expect from Monika. They pulled away at the same time, catching their breath but their eyes were still locked.

" J-Jeez m-monika.. What was that? " Sayori struggled to say.

" You're just so cute Sayori " She replied with a smile.

Private Messaging

Natsuki: Who's readyyyy for tomorrow?!
Sayori: I am!! :D
Yuri: It should be fun.
Monika: I cannot wait either :)
Natsuki: Do you guys have your poems ready?? I'm BARELY writing mine lol
Sayori: Monika and I finished our poems o:
Yuri: Yes, I finished mine as well.
Natsuki: Should I drop the cupcakes off 15 minutes early??
Monika: Yes Natsuki. And by the wayyy
Monika: You seem more excited about this than the first time I told you guys about it lol
Natsuki: It was out of the blue!
Yuri: I agree with Natsuki. It was sudden but now I'm looking forward to it.
Sayori: I'm glad you guys are! :)
Monika: Me too! Anyway, let's get some rest everyone! 💚 Big day tomorrow :)

"

But Monikaa I can't sleeppp! " Sayori whined as she rolled herself onto the bed. It was already late as it is but Sayori just couldn't sleep.

" I know you are excited but you need some rest " Monika reminded as she went in bed and settled in. The excited girl just couldn't stop thinking about it no matter how much she tried. She couldn't wait for all the fun things they're gonna do.

" Go to sleep baby " Monika yawned slowly falling asleep.

" Okayyy fineee " Sayori gave in as she cuddled her lover, " Goodnight~ See you tomorrow "

🌸
Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter
🌸