Chapter 6

" I-I don't really k-know how to explain.. But.. I just feel.. Nothing.. "

Sayori began, " And whenever I do, it's always bad.. Sometimes I think.. The world is better off without me cause who needs this negative empty girl..? I also convinced myself that you are more better off without me.. "

" B-But Sayori, can't you see I'm a mess without you? " Monika said trying to hold back her tears, " I need you.. And you know, I would do anything for you. We could do different stuff everyday, to get your mind in a positive place "

Monika grabbed her hands, " Didn't you feel a little better venting to someone? "

" Y-Yeah.. "

" No lie? "

" I'm n-not lying.. "

Sayori held her hands back, " M-Monika.. There is also this one thing I have to tell you.. "

" What is it? "

" I-I.. I missed you! " she slightly choked up with tears running down, " I-I missed your voice, I missed your hugs, I-I missed your kisses.. I m-missed u-us.. "

Taking another deep breath, Sayori cleared her throat and looked up at Monika with hope in her eyes, " W-Will you take me back? "

Monika hugged her tight, finally letting go of the tears, " I w-will b-because I will forever love y-you "

Sayori was glad to hear those words but.. She was slightly worried. Yuri, was the first thing to come to her mind and she was deciding if she should tell Monika about earlier.

Group Chat

Sayori has joined the group chat

Natsuki: SAYORIIIIIIIIII
Sayori: Hey Natsuki lolol
Natsuki: Sooooo.......
Monika: Sayori and I are back together 💕
Natsuki: awww I'm glad
Monika: This friday, let's go to fair the city is having!
Natsuki: Really?! Awesome!
Natsuki: where is yuri??
Monika: You are not with her?
Natsuki: We finished the posters yesterday..
Monika: Maybe she's busy??

" M-Monika.. A-About Yuri.. " Sayori started as she put her phone down.
" What about her? "

" U-Um.. Y-Yuri seems like the type who doesn't like loud places! " she lied. Monika leaned back onto the couch, " That's truee.. Then let's go at night! "

Sayori gave a convincing smile, " G-Good idea! "

Why couldn't she tell the truth? Was she scared of yuri? IS she scared of yuri?
" I'm gonna shower " Monika stood up, " I feel like a mess honestly "

" I-I'll go after you! Because.. Same " sayori slightly laughed out.

Private Messaging

Yuri: Hey Sayori.. I'm sorry about earlier..
Sayori: I don't know if I could accept that apology..
Yuri: That's understandable. But I do have a request.
Sayori: .. What is it?
Yuri: Let me touch it again.. After that I will leave you alone for good
Yuri: Please Sayori. It was really fascinating
Yuri: It was like looking at Life and Death together
Yuri: Send a picture?
Yuri: Actually no.. I want to see it myself
Yuri: Please Sayori
Yuri: Tonight?
Yuri: I cannot wait any longer 💜

Sayori had to turn off her phone, those messages made her feel slight insecure. If she just keeps ignoring Yuri, she feels like Yuri would continue to bug her about it until it heals. Should she tell monika about yuri? Or should she just do that favor yuri is asking for but.. What if she tries to do something lewd again? Isn't that considered cheating? She turned on her phone. 14 missed calls and 35 unread text messages, all from Yuri.

Private Messaging

Yuri: C'mon sayoriii
Yuri: just this once
Yuri: and sadly the last time
Yuri: my heart is going crazy just thinking about it
Yuri: Sayori please
Yuri: I can't waittt anymore
Sayori: Just.. This last time and then everything will go back to normal.?
Yuri: Yes I promise 💜
Sayori: Don't do anything lewd! .. I'm back with monika.. If you haven't heard
Yuri: Yes! I seen the group chat
Yuri: So I'm guessing you're at Monika's house?
Yuri: Just meet me outside then
Yuri: 3:00am sharp 💜
Sayori: Okay..
Yuri: Thank you Sayori! 💜💜💜

Was this a really good idea? Of course not.