Chapter 40, Mysterious friend

A/N: WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES

A/N: WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES. This chapter is going to have quite a few messages between Amber and Mysterious Fucker, soooo internet connection is required and while you're at it, hit that little star and vote. 

Enjoy the chapter!

(PS: It's 3:45 AM. I probably wrote like shit, so please correct anything you don't like.)

I'm sitting next to Lynch's hospital bed when the guys get back

Sitting, not sleeping, I'd like to point out, because I want to be awake when he opens those lovely bright brown eyes.

"Amber, we're back," Blake says when he walks into the room.

"Uh-huh," I answer and stay in the very comfortable position on the chair.

"Amber?"

"Uhmmm..."

"Amber, you're drooling." Blake sighs.

I sit back up straight at that and wipe the drool away. Oh my god, I was actually sleeping. I was sleeping on the world's most uncomfortable chair. And my back agrees!

"Urghhh," I complain and try stretching myself. "So, you guys are back?" I yawn.

"Yes, that's what I said," Blake sighs again.

"I should probably go back sometime," I mumble. Aunt Tessa and Uncle Anton would be worried sick! Sure, Jessy is a little mad at me, but they're still my legal guardians until I turn eighteen - which is three weeks away.

"Actually, you're going to have to stay here until the North is dealt with," Blake says.

"WHAT?" I ask and I swear that if I was drinking something, I would've spit it out right now.

"Amber, don't be stupid. The North is watching the place. They'll follow you back to Jessica's place and then they'll hurt them. You don't want that, do you?" Blake asks.

I go a little quiet, because the guy is right. As little as I'd like to admit it.

"What about my stuff? I'm getting Blakey-coodies!" I complain and refer to his boxers and sweater that I'm still wearing.