C o n t e s t

Hey goldies!

[COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED]

It's Holly here and I have a BIG surprise. Because you guys are so awesome, I decided to make a writing contest!!

 Because you guys are so awesome, I decided to make a writing contest!!

a b o u t

I'm making this contest, because I just love engaging with my readers. I will be the judge of this contest and read all stories myself. Who knows, maybe I'd want to work with you on the sequel? You guys can write about anything as long as it's a TGAAGG fanfic. Write how Calvin and Matt met. Write what would happen if Blake and Amber got together. Write about Uncle Anton. It's up to you!

r u l e s

1| Be nice with other contenders. Though I don't mind sex scenes, please don't describe Owen's penis or something. Lol, you get what I'm saying. 

2| Don't just write something I already wrote.

3| It has to feature TGAAGG characters. You can add new ones, but this is a fanfic contest.

4| Don't send hate if you don't win.

5| It has to be in English.

6| It can be a one shot or a book, but I'll only be reading one part of it. Unless I really love it of course.

7| It can be as long as you want it to be Just not under 100 words or higher than 5 000 for the part that I have to read.

8| No content featuring the explicit harm of cabbages are allowed. You will be removed.

c l o s i n g - d a t e s

The contest is officially closed.

p r i z e s

Y'all probably want to know the prizes? Well, I actually have a few! The prizes are all optional. If you don't want something, I'm not going to force you to take it.

3rd place: I will read one of your books if you have any. I will follow you permanently. I will give you a Holly Approved sticker that you can add to any of your books - meaning I approve your writing skills.

2nd place: I will read one of your books if you have any. I will follow you permanently. I will give you a Holly Approved sticker that you can add to any of your books - meaning I approve your writing skills. I will give you a shout out. I will add one of your books to my public reading list.