Chapter 53, Gold vs Flame

Xavier looks back at me with his poison eyes after Calvin yells out and I know I'm in deeper shit than I've ever been while sitting on his lap

"There they are," he says and suddenly stand up.

I fall to the ground and quickly get back up. "You're going to pay for everything. For killing my parents. For killing Matt and for taking Lynch in the first place. Today is the day you die, Xavier Jilten," I growl before pouncing.

All my training comes flooding back to memory. Not defense classes, but actual training that has acquitted me with the skills to murder this bastard.

I go in close and immediately attack with an elbow hit that Xavier blocks. Wasting no time, I go for a knee-strike and let my palm shoot for his nose. The bastard  is unfortunate much faster than Owen. A surprise to be honest.

His palm shoots down - blocking my knee-strike and he easily dodges left to avoid a broken nose. Then he goes ahead grabs my arm, twists it, and I turn around to avoid any broken bones.

Xavier has me on my knees with a hold on my arm that send pain blinding my vision with the angle it's at. I let out a cry and Xavier lets go. I have a second to whimper at the release before spinning around and swiping at Xavier's legs.

I let out a single breath of relief when my kick has Xavier stumbling and breaking the chair. But it would've been better if he fell. Not wasting the opportunity, I punch an upper cut that has me gritting my teeth because my arm is still hurting of when he twisted it.

The suit limits Xavier moves and he quickly throws off the jacket to the side and switches to attacking.

I dodge his upper cut just in time, but when I duck his swing, I hear my dress rip. Fuck this, I think to myself and rip off the front of the beautiful red dress. 

"You have a tendency to ruin beautiful dresses, Amber Marigold," Xavier laughs before he's swinging at me again.

This time I can move a little faster and with the red material really short by my legs, I remember the gun I strapped to my leg. I reach down and just when I take hold of the weapon, Xavier crashes into me. He pries the weapon from my hands and then aims it straight at my head.