Chapter Three: French Class

The weekend had been boring, as I had nothing to do, besides reading my books on witchcraft, and homework. I think I know why I didn't want to go to school before. But with my vast knowledge it's good.

I sat on the bleachers out on the field, because I had a free period, and I wanted to watch my newly found friends, Stiles and Scott, but mostly to keep an eye on Scott, to see if he was a werewolf. I look up from my reading, to see Scott ready to train at lacrosse. I watch as he runs towards Jackson, but is soon put on his ass by him. I pulled a face as he landed. That gotta hurt. Before he stood back up, as Coach gave him a pep talk, and he was going to do another run. I place my book down, as I look at McCall, as he begins to run at Jackson once again, but this time, Scott slams into Jackson's shoulder, and he goes flying up in the air, only to land with a thud moments later. I quickly shot to my feet, trying to peer over to see if he was alright, but players gathered around him.

I see behind that Scott is curled over in a hunch, kneeling on the ground as Stiles runs over. With this new life of mine, I want to use my abilities as minimally as possible. Seconds later, Stiles is dragging Scott back to the changing rooms, to be out of sight. I quickly pack my things into my back, and bolt off the bleachers, making my way inside. I arrived seconds after Scott and Stiles. Scott kneeling on the floor, as Stiles stands in front of him. I quickly went to Stiles' side, him not even looking at me to notice that I was there.

"Get away from me!" Scott yells at us. I could see through his helmet that his eyes glowed yellow, meaning he was a werewolf. Great! Stiles stumbles back, as I grab hold of his shirt to pull him to the lockers. As Scott jumps on top of them, looking down at us like he was going to kill us.

"Move!" I stared at Stiles as I pushed him further away from Scott. Scott climbed all over the place up in the rafters, and onto lockers, as we made our way back towards the door. Stiles bumping into the fire extinguisher, as Scott jumps onto some lockers, ready to attack. Stiles quickly grabs hold of the end, and as Scott jumps, he sprays him, making him wafer his hands around.

Stiles and I went out from the door, placing our backs to the wall, holding very still.

"Stiles?" Scott asked as he peered his head through the doorway. "What happened?" He asked unknowing what he had just done. I pushed myself from the wall, and made my way into the locker room, Scott's eyes widening.

"You tried to kill us when you wolfed out. And don't worry I know about werewolves, so I won't tell anyone. Plus no one would believe me anyway." I state, my eyes never leaving him. Before turning around, locking eyes with Stiles.

"You got your hands full." I state before walking out of the locker room, leaving them both speechless. This just confirmed my suspicion about Scott, but he's only a kid. He didn't ask to be like this. But what could I do? I mean there would be a spell to reverse the effects but I would need to find the Alpha, and I don't have a clue who that is. This was going to be a long week...

.........................................

I found Allison as she bounced towards me, we have a French class together, so she said we could meet up and go. I lived in France for a while, so I knew the language fluently. As we take the steps down, we see Scott, as he smiles at Allison.

"Hey." She said, as we stopped at the bottom of the stairs, to stand and talk.

"Hey." He replied back with a smile plastered on his face.

"Busy?" Allison asked, holding onto the stairs metal railing as she looked at Scott.

"No, no, it's just my mom. She's nothing." Scott states. I raise my eyebrow at him, as did Allison. I think he got his words mumbled up. "I mean, it's nothing. Uh, I'm never busy for you."