Chapter 2Voluntary As Maid

Yue Qin Tea House is one of the renowned tea houses in the center of Luo Yang City. Ten years ago, it was only a slumped and broken tea house. When the business was about to be shut down, no one had pre-known that the owner's daughter, Chu Zhu Yu was willing to spend years in order to make the business successful again. 

Besides the excellent tea taste of Chu Zhu Yu's , the things that differed Yu Qin Tea House be different compared to the other Tea Houses is because of many fresh things offered by its. Not long ago, it even introduced new variants of teas. Tea flourishes alike blooming flowers, many of the scholars who came and gathered to there, at the same time it also let the Tea House business spotlighted.

At this time, on the Chu family's entrance hall, there was no trace of happy expression on Zhu Chu Yu's face. 

Wearing the yellow chiffon dress made her well-developed body looked more rounded. Ay, ay it's plump and absolutely not fat. Her pair of sparkling black eyes, directly glared angrily towards two people, "Big uncle, what do you mean?" 

"Zhu Yu, no matter what this Yue Qin Tea House is also one of Chu family's business, your surname is Chu, but after all, you are a girl. In the future, you will be married and your children won't be had Chu as their surname. How about handing the business over to the family who has the Chu name?" The person who was called out as big uncle named Chu Xiang, he was stroking his mountain goat-like mustache. 

Chu Xiang son's, Chu Mu Cai, who sounded like an opera singer chimed from beside, "Cousin sister, My father is willing to pay one thousand silver taels in order to take over your tea house. It is an extremely best offer for you, so what makes you second guess yourself?" 

"Humph," Chu Zhu Yu sneezed. Her Tea House, it is more valuable than that small silvers offer.

"When grandfather passed away, the people who asked for separation were you guys. Grandfather had so many businesses, but you guys just gave this Yue Qin Tea House to my father and I. Now, when the tea house business is earning some money, you guys are thinking to get some share! Let me ask you if today I advertised one thousand silvers to sell the tea house, how many people would come to buy it?" 

Chu Mu Cai's face changed, "The Chu family's business is not something you can sell when you want to sell it!" 

"The lease is still in my hand. How can I not sell it?" Chu Zhu Yu looked with impassively. She had seen shameless people but never had she met more shameless people like her cousin brother and big uncle. 

"Or cousin sister, you want to meet in the courtroom?" Chu Mu Cai threatened. "As the saying goes, normal civilians won't pick a fight with a government officer. Cousin, did you forget my status? or the second uncle it's better than you tell her." 

The person Chu Mu Cai called as second uncle is Chu Zhu Yu's father, Chu Sheng.

Chu Sheng's character is soft. He pulled his daughter to his side and speaking with a low tone said, "Yu Er, your cousin brother is the Imperial Scholar who obtained rank seven in the government. Not to mention, currently, he is the student of today's scholar-bureaucrat president of supreme court1]. We can't piss him off."

"Father!" Chu Zhu Yu said with a comforting tone. The kind of status Chu Mu Cai have, she knew it well. "It's not like I am greedy for money. I feel dissatisfied. The time when grandfather passed away, mother also passed away. Big uncle and the rest didn't even have any small sympathy for us. That time when the tea house was in crisis, we have gone through all the hardship, and now they want to take advantage of us. It's not that easy!" 

"Yu Er, do you have any ideas?" Chu Sheng knew his daughter might have ideas.

Chu Zhu Yu smiled gently and turned her head. Looking at Chu Xiang and Chu Mu Cai she said," Big uncle, cousin brother, you guys are worrying that if one day I get married, my children would have a different surname. You're worrying that the Chu's business will be taken over by someone who is not a Chu?"