Chapter 9 Over Bearing

If there are people who exclusively saw Xiao Zhi, they will not believe this kind of elegant and cold man who is also the general who leads the troops to fight in battle field.The genius in military, marching line up, and the well-prepared and obtain high martial art skill.This kind of man, he really beyond the deification, deify till a soldier like Liu Shan not able to thinks about it, his great general could fall in love with such type of girl.So, when Xiao Zhi asking him : "You say, if a girl is thinking of wanting to have a baby, what does she mean?"

Liu Shan felt suddenly there was something stuck in his throat, while those thousands of soldiers behind him seems to have been choking too.

That time they were discussing about the bandits in Chong Zhou province but who knows once this general opened his mouth he spoke out this kind of words.

Liu Shan face seems pale and famished he didn't know how to answer he just lowering his head but this big general was surely waiting for his answer.

"This... let this lowly carefully to think about it." He stammered giving the answer.

"It's true. It really needs time carefully to think about it." Xiao Zi said while his hand grabbed the bead which in table, and spreading straight on his knees.

"General, didn't we come today to discus about the bandits who are causing trouble in Cong Zhou province?" Liu Shan panicky asking. His majesty has made the imperial edict a month later big general will stabilize the Cong Zhou situation and swept the rebellion if not discussing how to solve the problem now the consequences will be disastrous.

"The bandits of Cong Zhou, only fifty thousand soldiers are enough to make the area stable." Xiao Zhi said by nodding his head.

" Fifty thousand? isn't that too little?" Liu Shan did not understood his general while the rest of lower rank general are also shouting in one voice.

"Fifty thousand is more than enough, the rest let me handle it."

If the general has already said, the rest of the lower general couldn't say anything more, with Liu Shan they are awkwardly withdrawn and are starting to discuss what is going on with their big general.

The army people are mostly of rough fellows but this general's manner is an issue to discuss, because being afraid sometimes would be more important than the war.

One of the lower rank general walked near to Liu Shan, "Liu military officer you say did our general falls in love with which family of lady, and that lady wants to bear general child?"

Once Liu Shan heard this he thought about it reasonably and combined with all of others views, rushed in front of the general and he said : "General, if a girl wanted to bear the child of a man it means that she wants to continue the man's family line." After he spoke, general's hand were closed as the scriptures that he has been read for half.

"And then?"

"That girl absolutely loves that man deeply." After Liu Shan finished, it didn't even make Xiao Zhi expression happy but his face turn to be so gloomy.

"Deeply in love?" Xiao Zhi made a fist from his left hand and rolled up the Confucian book, and wrinkled all the pages.

Liu Shan swallow his saliva he was shocked did he make a wrong guess?

"So come to speak of Zhu Yu has someone she madly in love?" very cold voice, and a very low voice as if it is deliberately suppressed.

Liu Shan was standing dumbfounded he has never once seen this kind of expression of his general, angry, resentment, hesitated... to the extend, he is jealous!