Chapter 6 Not an Imperial Guard

The first time he slept was sleeping, the second time also sleeping, slept till the third and the fourth time still sleeping.

He slept till Chu Zhu Yu's body got numb. The person only hugged on her to sleep, never did something weird to her.

Because of that, she really pitying on him.

That time, because he really wanted to sleep he even broke his hand thus she sympathize him. The easy things that ordinary people can do he hardly does it and need so complicated way to do it. A very good hand he just broke it, didn't it hurt?

If only the simple thing such as hugging her would make him sleep, so why should she be so stubborn.

Of course, she should have a guarantee and also she doesn't want him to acupuncture her, since being acupuncture left her very uncomfortable feeling.

Accepting her fate, Chu Zhu Yu didn't make any refusal.

So, she asked : "Jue Qing, do you have father and mother in your family?"

"No."

"Siblings (elder/younger-brother/sister)?

"No, I don't have. I only have my Shi Fu (sensei), can he count as family?"

Hah? Is he an orphan? "Do you ever have thought being someones son-in-law, who is married into the girls family?"

His hand was holding the beads, "I never had thought to get married."

"..." Chu Zhu Yu speechless, even the man who is "the closest" one to her, couldn't be recruiting by her if there is an opportunity to bear the baby it must be a good thing. He is someone good looking the child must be beautiful too. Without realizing, she has already thought about the appearance of the baby, at same time she also thought the possibility she got pregnant with him.

Compared to the folk about being cruel, ferocious and brutal that could break bones general, he is the safest and best candidate.

But unfortunately everyday he gets in and out of her room, every night hugging onto her for sleeping and wearing cloth.

Even his head moved to her breast, even he sleeps so close to her to smell her tea scent, but there no other more intimate act.

Shortly to say, from the start till now at least Chu Zhu Yu is still virgin.

And when she acted alike the prostitutes blinking and winking her eyes, the facial expression that he showed to her only being dumbfounded: "Zhu Yu, does your eye not feel comfortable?"

"....." please, she was trying to seduce, couldn't you tell?

From that moment, Chu Zhu Yu has given up thus she kept on thinking on how to heal Jue Qing's insomnia sickness and she could get her freedom earlier.

Lazily opened her eyes, the sun has already shone brightly through her window.

Slowly the sun rises as maid she should wake up early, she tried to move up.

A lean arm pressed against her waist, didn't want to let her to raise or even move. Chu Zhu Yu heavily sighed, outstretched her hand from blanket intended to remove that arm.

She pushed!

That arm didn't move.

She pushed again!

That arm still pressed on her waist.

Chu Zhu Yu put all her energy to pull until her face red, both of her hand grabbing to his hand, but his hand...

"What's going on?" soft silk voice, He spoke close to her ear.

Once she released turning her head she saw beautiful face in front of her.

Xiao Zhi Zhi still lying at one side of bed his black hair messed, because he moved a lot while sleeping, his clothes opened slightly exposing his bare chest which looked so seducing, his lazy facial features, pale lips, his awake with misty looks makes Chu Zhu Yu blood as if going up to her head and she quickly turned away.

This kind of man, born to destroy women.

Her ear turned red and she grabbed a pillow to press onto his face "It's already morning, wake up!"

"Can't I sleep for a while?" he lifted his head while asking her.

Xiao Zhi Zhi stroke his nose and finally removed his hand from her waist, "Zhu Yu, you really different compare to others girl."

"And then the next line, you want to say that hugging me is extremely soft?" she rolled her eyes, "You have said this sentences so many times, don't remind me how fat I am."

"You are not fat." he said seriously.

"So, why do you often say I am so soft?"

"I don't like thin girl." He thought for while, "I like someone like you, more meat it is so comfortable when hugging."

"....." it still mean she fat, did there any differences? It seemed no.

Chu Zhu Yu felt lazy to think about this topic, she moved her body up tidied her bed. While Xiao Zhi Zhi walking toward to the only mirror in the room, taking comb and combing his hair.

After Chu Zhu Yu finished tidying the bed, got back to the room and after washing her face looked at him still "fighting" with his hair.

"wkwkwkw!" she laughing hardly, "There is no one who combs the hair like you!" he looked so clumsy when combing his hair.

When Xiao Zhi looked at Chu Zhu Yu naturally he gave the comb to her.

"Comb hair." These two words were very simple and explicitly described his intention.

She rolled her eyes, "Are you really an imperial guard? Why can't you even comb your own hair?"

"Who is an imperial guard?" he asked her back.

"Every day you wearing black cloth, aren't you an imperial guard or are you a monk?" but she never saw a monk who is sleeping while hugging women.

Xiao Zhi Zhi didn't speak anything, he just sitting in front of a low stool waiting for Chu Zhu Yu to comb his hair.

With single hand she held the comb and the other hand covered by his hair.

Her palm touching his soft hair, indeed beyond her expectation. Never expected that a man would have kind of soft, silk, smooth hair.

Slowly and carefully she combed his messy hair, until all his black hair are neatly combed.

"Oh ya, yesterday when you came in did you put hair pin on your hair?" Chu Zhu Yu asked.

"I don't know. It might somewhere near the bed." Xiao Zhi Zhi chirped.

Chu Zhu Yu searching near her bed for while, finally she found the jade hair pin lying under the bed.

The jade hair pin had a very simple design she couldn't help but she spoke with lower voice, since when the imperial guard has this kind of good which having a hair pin made from jade. She spoke to herself, Chu Zhu Yu stick the jade hair pin in Xiao Zhi Zhi's hair.

The jade hair pin with his long black hair looks very contrast. When he woke up he looked lazy messy but now after his hair combed he is absolutely a beautiful man.

My God! She used 'absolutely beautiful man' these words to describe an imperial guard she must be lost her mind, Chu Zhu Yu quickly combed his hair and glanced at him who gave odd looking expression at her as if waiting for something.

"Is there any matter?" in other words why is he still here?

"Washing face and rinse the mouth." His eyes glanced at the side where the washing water was.

Chu Zhu Yu wanted to shout at the sky! Did she come to general residence to serve an imperial guard?