Chapter 21 Detoxicate

The storm finally passing. But Chu Zhu Yu still not satisfied with Xiao Zhi and keep on haggling.

"If the situation is stabilized and all the bandits have captured, you shouldn't treat me as if I am criminal, lock me up, not letting me go out."

"This..." Xiao Zhi hesitated.

"Hm, I will love you, but if you don't control my freedom, I will more love you."

"...." The general blinks his eyes left and right, for long time, finally he nodding his head.

Chu Zhu Yu is smiling alike the fishy cat, "Hi hi, I have know that you are the best person. But... hm, Jue Qing, I still have thing to tell you."

"What?"

"I... I..." she 'I' for couple times, finally she realized that, it hard to speak honestly because it need huge courage.

"o?" he calmly waiting for her next words.

Chu Zhu Yu closed her eyes, with hard beating heart, "Actually, when I entered the general residence, I had a purpose." This matter sooner or later, he will find out so rather than that time comes, it better for she to tell him by herself now.

"I knew it!" Xiao Zhi seems not to be surprised.

What? She feels disbelieve and wink her eyes couples time, "You knew it?"

He nodded.

"How could you know it?" she even thought that she had perfectly conceal it from him.

"The time when you and I went to the Avalokitesvara temple, I aware that you might know Chu Mu Cai, so that, I asked someone to check it out for me, I finally knew that you actually are Chu Mu Cai Biao Mei (Female cousin), you are the owner's daughter of Yue Xin Tea House." He spoke so casually.

Chu Zhu Yu stupidly wide opened her mouth, Heaven! That time, he... he actually had known it!

"Do you know what my purpose entering the general residence?" She asked.

"Don't know." he shook his head.

"You don't even know my purpose entering the general residence and still dares to make me stays? Don't you afraid that I might be assassin that being asked by someone to kill you? Or I might someone who is coming to revenge?" Chu Zhu Yu is nagging and asking, in this world, there are so many people who wanted this Xiao General's life.

"But you are not."

"...." She speechless.

"Don't you feel curious about my purpose entering the general residence?"

"I am not curious."

Only that three simple words makes she lower her head, even she is getting closer to explain her bad "intention", but suddenly she doesn't feel want to say anymore, "You really sure that you love me?"

"Of course." He widen his hands, pulling her close to his bosom, "No matter what your purpose are, I don't even care, if you need for my help to accomplish it, I will help you to do so."

His voice brushed into her ears, her black hair is blowing because the wind, and touch her face. Chu Zhu Yu face beet red.

Well, even both of them have been together for such long time, but still her face is so easy get red and her heart beat fasten.

"Don't... don't get too close to me!" she can't resist to protest. She can only blame that he has so good looking face, while she is someone who can't resist the beauty.

"If I really absolutely have to get close?" his face even closer to hers, his nose tip touches her nose tip.

Bamn!