Chapter 5 Rapist

Chu Zhu Yu has been repeatedly thinking all over again of her plan, whether she is really too naïve or not?

If he is an ordinary man, perhaps her chance to be pregnant with the baby is so easy, but the person is Xiao Zhi Zhi, the person who is afraid of the enemies and others. The auxiliary name as big general of the country and that well-known person doesn't like women.

Only to bear his child... ah~, it seems to be an extremely hard thing to do.

The hardest thing is, even at the same residence, she never even once seen the general with her own eyes, not to mention how would be she going to seduce the general!

Truth to be told, inside the residence, there are many maids that are more beautiful, youthful compare to her if really want to seduce those maids are having a bigger chance than her!

When the night came, Chu Zhu Yu was preparing her bed to sleep, when she raised her head she seemed to see someones black shadow, she didn't know since when he has been standing near to her bed.

That person as before wearing the black cloth, his long hair is pitch black but not same as yesterday night because this time he is not wearing Yu Guan instead left down his hair. The gentle soft facial features appear to be so sparkling under the light.

He is the beautiful man who makes her back ached for the whole day!

"You, the rapist still dare to come here!" when they come to meet face to face her eyes are red, Chu Zhu Yu didn't think anymore she grabbed the pillow and threw at him!

"Rapist?" Xiao Zhi Zhi relaxed catching the pillow, that pair of eyes beautifully shining with a wondering look.

"You are the same type of men, women enemy!"

"And then?"

"Simply to say your beautiful appearance tend to look timid and downcast but inside you are a wolf." She kept on cursing him, until she suddenly rushed in front of him and kicked his leg, plus howling—give me back my innocence!

Xiao Zhi Zhi lowered his head, after a while, he spoke: "This is the first time someone said something like this to me."

"If you wanted to admit you are wrong, I could forg..."

His corner of mouth lifted upward and showed his relaxed smiling, in the middle of the night, his laughing voice sounded so clear, at the moment Chu Zhu Yu has already shown her dumbstruck expression. The high mighty fairy seems to be falling into the ordinary human world.

"You are so interesting, very different compared to the others." His hand holding the string of prayer beads, smiled while staring at her.

OMG! He didn't look like to have any self-introspection!

"You... you..." Chu Zhu Yu took a deep breath, "Today you didn't come here to admit your fault, if not, why are you coming today?"

"Drink tea." He said as if it something supposed to be.

Spitting blood! "My place isn't tea house!"

"But I want to drink tea which is brewed by you." He looked so serious when speaking. That pair of sparkling eyes, staring at her seductively.

Chu Zhu Yu just for a moment, she felt her saliva would be drooling down, "Cannot." She tried not to look at his pair of eyes. This kind of eyes really could affect her decision.

"Why?" he seemed to be perplexed when staring at her.

Leaning his body, Xiao Zhi Zhi looked at the person in front of him, he didn't understand why she showed an angry face to him while the other women always showing their affection expression toward him whenever they saw him she an exception.

The General Wants to Hug and Sleepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें