Chapter 12 Marry You

"Are you the general?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me that you are the Xiao General?"

"You didn't ask me."

"I did ask about your name! Why did you lie to me, saying that your name was Jue Qing?"

"I didn't lie to you, Jue Qing is me."

'....." Chu Zhu Yu speechless, alright, his name is Xiao Zhi while Jue Qing is he, the person, doesn't it mean that he hiding himself from the beginning!

"Zhu Yu, I am General or not, is it really any differences?" Xiao Zhi looked at Chu Zhu Yu seriously.

He ordered all the servant to retire, this room has been always difficult for people to get in because it is general bed room and now in this room only she and he, two persons inside.

Chu Zhu Yu deeply in hale, "You always wearing the black clothes, makes me misunderstood, thinking you are an imperial guard, you are intentionally not telling me about your status, you just wanted to see me being fooled, didn't you?" the ridiculous when she was in the kitchen, she even worried him so much.

"Are you angry?" her expression makes him feel uneasy.

"I am only the lowly maid, doesn't have right to angry with the big General." She lowered her head, her action and expression exactly similar to the ordinary maid who is talking to her master.

"No!" he grabbed her hands, "I know you are angry. I wore the black clothes because my childhood reason. Shi Fu and I learn about Buddhism. That's why wearing that kind color of cloth. I admitted, I did have determine to mislead you, it because I was afraid if you know about my status, you will act as same as the others people, afraid of me."

He spoke with panicking tone, spoke near her ear. Her wrist feel little pain because he holding hers, but that pain more because his trembling finger, makes her understand that he actually so nervous. Nervous? He, the big General facing her, how could be nervous? Afraid that when said to others, no one will believe.

"Zhu Yu, don't afraid of me, just acted as before you know me, do you?" he murmured.

She raised her head, as if she is bumping into a pair of watery eyes. His eyes always clear and brilliant. Even though he sometimes cold, sometimes warm, but unexpectedly this person gives her a sense of being covered by ashes, but now, it more like being covered by the Mongolian ashes (thicker than usual).

"I..." she doubted.

"Don't be afraid of me, there are lot people who being afraid of me, being scared of me, but you won't. I like the way you interact with me."

"let it be!" Chu Zhu Yu shaking her head, after all, he only hiding his status, the rest he still the same person. Actually, she should know earlier, because there is no Imperial guard who could wear such Jade hair pin, and no Imperial guard who could ever taste expensive Jun Shan Yin Zhen tea, moreover, this is general residence, other than him, what kind of man will possess that kind of good looking face.

And also the jade prayer bead that he always pinching in his hand, the strange thing was, she never heard people said about general likes to kiss randomly. If she really careful to examine, his truth status has revealed earlier.

But, if at the beginning she knew about his status, does she still treating him in that way? She, herself couldn't find the proper answer. But as it said, didn't she also hiding something to him too? From the beginning she entered the general residence, she has her own purposed.

"In the future, you couldn't lie to me again." She looked directly to his eyes, she was so easy to forget her status, she spoke with him as the usual.