Jackass

III Person POV

III Person POV

The anticipated dismissal bell rang through the jittery school making every student jump out of their seats ready to get the hell out of there. Claudia Gajos was among the first who attempted to escape. She was half way out the main entrance before remebering she was going to meet Paige after school. After a quick round of rapid curses she turned around and made her way to the music room.

Her pale skinny knuckles rasped against the heavy door before she sotly opened it, popping her head in. Her hair was messily gathered into a ponytail with a green scrunchy and her nerdy yet dark clothing looked comical standing in a room full of classical instruments. Inside was a long haired brunette with fair skin and and gentle smile. Her dough brown eyes brighted when she saw the polar opposite girl step in. "Hi, you actually made it." She smiled happily and Claudia chuckled a little.

"Of course I made. Why wouldn't I have come?" She asked as if the thought of standing Paige up was absurd. Well, it was in her eyes but not in Paige's.

Paige shook her head still smiling. "It doesn't matter, what instrument do you want to learn?"

Claudia's black eyes widened in surprise and she sat down on the chair besides Paige, who had already gotten her chello out. So, she didn't play the violin. Those idiot jocks simply thought that if it's shaped similar that was what it was called. "You play multiple instruments?" Paige nodded softly and Claudia grinned. She really liked Paige. At first she seemed plain but the more she talked to her the more she thought Paige was great. She was a little too calm for Claudia's speed of life but she liked her. "I don't suppose the drums are an option?"

This time Paige laughed. "No, sadly there's no drums here. Only classical instruments."

Claudia smiled back and nodded. "Maybe the violin? I want to be basic like that." That wasn't the actual reason, in reality she wanted to use it to make fun of the athletes some more in the future.

Paige smiled again. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately, and that was because she had a feeling that Claudia's arrival was going to change her life forever. "Sure let me go get you one... So basically if you can play one of the members of the strings family you should be able to pick up any other strings instrument super easily." Paige finished explaining the four strings of the violin. "Now pluck the E string."

Claudia did as told, figuring there was no way she could mess that up. However, that thought was proven wrong when it sounded like something had exploded after she plucked it. Her eyes widened along with Paige's. "I told you I sucked. I literally just plucked it and somehow messed it up." She stated flabbergasted her big black eyes were even bigger and her lips were pouted akwardly, she looked like a little owl and Paige laughed at her expression.

"Wow, um it's okay. I didn't think you were serious." She trying to keep a straight face. Claudia and Paige locked eyes. They looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laighing.