Girl Scouts

Derek Hale's new black camaro was legendary

Derek Hale's new black camaro was legendary. He was the sophomore with the nicest car. It was his baby and he was expecting a bigger reaction from Claudia when he showed it to her. "What?" Claudia asked him when he looked at her in astonishment.

"Nothing just girls usually have a bigger reaction when they see my car." Derek shrugged, for some reason even that was endearing about Claudia. A smile appeared on his face without him even noticing making deep dimples appear on either side of his face.

"Oh I'm sure it's lovely. I just don't know anything about cars. The only one I can distinguish is a jeep." She shrugged getting in the car and letting her long raven hair down. "Now all I need are black sunglasses and I'll look like a hot biker chick you picked up at a bar." She joked raising her eyebrows and fluffing up her hair.

Derek grinned before jogging over to his side. "So where are we going?"

"The elementary school? Honestly I don't know the name." Claudia admited. "Wow I'm responsible." How was she even supposed to find the damn school?

"We're picking up the sheriff's kid right?" Claudia nodded and Derek nodded back. "Okay then I know which one to go to. My sister goes there." He explained and Claudia perked up.

"You have a little sister?"

Derek nodded nonchalantly. "Yeah, her name's Cora. She's nine I think."

At this Claudia laughed. So she wasn't the only horrible family member in the car. "You seem like an only child." She commented while looking out the widow.

"Yeah?" Derek asked a stupid smile beginning to form on his lips once again, moving his head to discreetly glance at Claudia. She was staring calmly out the window the bright sun hitting her face making her look a lot more innocent than she really was. "Why's that?"

"From what I've herd you're arrogant, narcissistic, and popular and well look at the car you're driving."

Derek grinned. "Good point. Wanna listen to music?" He asked driving a little over the speed limit on the clear roads of Beacon Hills and gradually gaining speed.

"Sure what'd you got?"

"Blink 182, Artic Monkeys, Anarbor, or ACDC." Derek said listing the cds he had in his glove compartment. "Eminem"

"Mmm, Anarob." Claudia decided after a few seconds of debeating. "Never herd of them so let's see."

"You're going to love them. They seem like your style."

Claudia raised her eyebrows questioningly. "And what exactly is my style?"

Derek shrugged smirking knowing he could easily get under her skin. "Grungy, the sort of I'm purposefully weird, better than everyone and these mundanes don't understand me. Oh and you're pretty so being a bitch is socially acceptable."

Claudia shrugged a smirk forming on her face. "I would describe it more like attention seeking nerd that has boobs and likes the colour black."

Derek bursted out laughing at her description and put the CD in. "And what about me?"

"Is that really a question?"

Derek nodded. "Right, popular rich asshole."

"Popular self absorbed rich douche bag player." She agreed beginning to hum along to the beat coming through the speakers of the car.

Derek shook his head grinning "No need to help the list." Claudia grinned back, her baby face making her seem like she wouldn't even hurt a fly. Little did Derek know that this girl could quite litterally be the death of him. "Eighteen crazy pulled up in your daddy's  car. You wanna move in with me, guess we're off to a heavy start." Derek sung under his breath to the song that he knew would be stuck in his head for the rest of the day.

"So if you wanna piss off your parents date me to scare 'em show them your all grown up. If long hair and tattoos are what attract you baby well you're in luck." Claudia sang along bopping her head to the music and looked at the road up ahead. The wind caused by the speed of Derek's car ran through her hair, making it flutter all around her graciously. She looked like something out of a music video and Derek wondered how she manged to not look like an idiot with her hair all over her face.

Their muttered singing turned into a full on yelling match as they saw who scared the most pedestrians with their singing. It was a close call but at the end of the day the hot jock took the win as he decied to roll by a group of girl scouts selling cookies. And almost caused a massacre. Claudia bursted out laughing so hard that it sounded like she couldn't breath. At that point she was just shaking but no sound came out of her. Her face was red and she attempted to take a deep breath.

Derek was just staring at Claudia, his laughter starting to subside but when he saw her struggling to stop he just laughed harder. "I won." He told her a cheeky  grin his face. He always won.

Claudia sighed leaning against the cool leather seat fianlly gaining her composure...somewhat. "Clearly." She chuckled.

"So what's my prize?" Derek questioned glacing to look at her.

She sucked on her bottom lip raising her perfect dark eyebrows. "What do you want your prize to be?"

Derek looked down at Claudia then back at the road. He bit the inside of his cheek thinking. "I'll claim my prize later."