14. Secrets- Rey POV

I'd never truly seen Ben smile. But there he was, with the sweetest grin in front of me. I felt my heart practically sink to my stomach, and I dropped the wig and glasses on the ground. Looking at his face, I began to tear up. Ben Solo was perfect... Except for one thing. I ran my fingers down his scar and a tear fell from my eye as I looked into his deep brown ones.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

He put one of his hands on mine over the scar.

"Rey..." He said, "I'm sorry." He softly pulled me into his chest, and I wrapped my arms around him, letting the tears silently fall. I felt a surge of warmth flow through me, and after a few moments of hesitation, I moved my hands up to his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips.

He gracefully returned the favor, and I saw his eyes glance towards my bed. We stumbled our way over there until we fell down in one motion onto it.

But after a few moments past, I snapped my head away from him.

"Wait..." I whispered, "No."

"What?" He asked in his deep, silky voice.

"The Resistance... they're right outside. Not to mention that if anyone found out... I don't know what would happen, but it would be dangerous for both of us."

Ben glanced over at his disguise on the other side of the room, and smirked at me.

"I'm good at keeping secrets."