17. Let Me Go- Rose POV

I was talking transportation plans to Naboo with Poe and General Organa when Finn came rushing into the Resistance base with sweat trailing down his face.

"Finn, buddy!" Poe said, running up to Finn. I followed him.

"Poe... Rose..." he said through shortened breaths, "Kylo Ren is here... With Rey... In that x-wing."

"Oh, that's not going to slide," Poe shouted, beginning to storm to the x-wing.

"Poe, stop!" I shouted. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face me. "Let me go."

Finn grabbed my shoulders.

"Rose, no," he said, "He's too dangerous."

"Did Rey look like she was in danger?" I asked firmly. "I will be fine."

I walked past Finn and Poe, into the x-wing and into what I thought to be Rey's room. Rey had told me before about the bond that she and Ben Solo shared. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knew.

When I peeked into Rey's room, she was sitting on her bed with her head down sadly, holding a pair of glasses.

"Rey?" I said softly, walking over to her slowly. I sat on the bed next to her, and she leaned on my shoulder and started to cry.

"He's gone, Rose," she cried. "I came back into this room and he was gone."

"Ben?" I asked.

She nodded. And then, she told me everything.