41. Bring Us To Crait- Ben POV

I walked with long strides as I went to alert the pilots of our new plan. It was a bit uneasy feeling, knowing that Rey was on her own in the throne room. But it was also abundantly clear that she could handle herself no matter what. 

I guess the worry wasn't regarding her, but of First Order members finding her. 

But that's dumb. There's no reason anyone would be in the throne room without my permission. They wouldn't dare. 

I finally arrived at the pilot's quarters to unexpectedly see a head of red hair. 

Hux... I muttered under my breath, clenching my fists. I didn't feel like dealing with his ridiculous responses to every word I said. There seemed to be no other option but to ignore his presence entirely. 

"You, pilot," I stated, not even glancing in Hux's direction, "Bring us to Crait." 

"Excuse me, Ren?" Hux demanded. 

"You heard what I said," I muttered through clenched teeth, my temper rising. "We're going to Crait. We need to establish a base for the First Order. Our poor pilots need a break, don't they?" 

Hux chortled. "Most likely not, considering the lack of work you've been supplying them. Why do you think I'm on this broken ship in the first place?" 

I held up my hand as if to do a force choke. 

"Be careful... what you say." 

Hux gulped. "Pilot... Crait it is."