34. Supreme Leader- Ben POV

Rey and I were sitting in my ship, with Hux in front of us. I felt kinda bad for playing up the acting back on Naboo too much, but I could feel that Rey forgave me.

Hux was talking to the pilot.

"Get Ren to his ship," Hux ordered, "And then take me to the main ship to give my own orders."

"Excuse me?!?" I shouted from across the room.

Hux turned his pasty face to look at me.

"Got a problem, Ren?"

"Yes, Hux," I said, standing to face him closer. "The problem is that I'm supreme leader. You follow my orders."

"Well, why don't you," Hux replied, "Give everyone some orders then."

"I will give you orders when it's the time to do so," I stated. "Until I do, you will remain shortly outside of Naboo's detectable orbit so that we will be ready for whatever I end up planning."

I threw Hux down to the ground with the force and sat next to Rey again.

I used to be loyal to the First Order. But it seemed like it was time to follow my own advice, and let the past die.

Looking down at Hux, and then at Rey next to me, I knew that my true loyalties would always be with her.

But nevertheless, I still had to play the part of supreme leader right now.

"Supreme leader," said the pilot, "We have arrived at The Supremacy. Would you like to take a transport ship there with this girl?"

Rey and I stood up simultaneously, and walked over to the transport ship.