25. Proximity- Leia POV

"Where's Rey?" Finn asked me, as the Resistance stood in our base, in a circle, waiting for some sort of instruction or guidance from me.

"I don't know, Finn," I said, and that was the truth. But as I stared at the proximity alert on the main scanner of the Resistance, I quickly tuned out whatever Finn was saying to me.

"General?" Rose said gently behind me.

"I already see," I mumbled. "There is a fleet in close proximity to Naboo."

"Do you think the First Order could've tracked us?" Rose asked.

"I don't think so," I said. "But it's clear that nevertheless, they've found us."

Suddenly, the entire Resistance held our blasters in front of us as running was heard from outside. When Rey and my son ran into this, they gasped in shock.

"It's just us! It's just us!" Rey shouted.

"Blasters down!" Poe yelled. "Rey? Matt? Where were you two?"

"We..." my son began, but I cut him off with my next sentence. It was better for everyone.

"It's late," I announced to the group. "We need to stay on alert, but first, we need to sleep. Everyone report to your bed chambers, and don't linger. We will meet tomorrow morning, and construct a plan."

I hoped that the First Order's proximity had nothing to do with my son, because I don't see how that could work- especially with Rey being with him. Either way, I was going to be keeping a closer eye on Ben.